costume (shadilver) (💕💥)

After begging for a really long time, Shadow finally agreed to get in a costume just for Silver. Silver was really happy about it, but he hadn't yet chosen a costume for Shadow.

So today, he's going to shop for some clothes. By the time he went shopping, it was already 7 in the evening. He favoured sex at night.

He decided not to get any help from anyone, he wanted to keep this a secret between him and Shadow only. He walked into the complex, and blinked rapidly as he pulled back. The air-conditioning was immaculate in here, and it shocked him to suddenly have a strong wind blow against him.

He walked and glanced over everywhere, trying to find a suitable piece of clothing for Shadow. He saw a lingerie store, but he didn't think Shadow would like it. They weren't a big fan of clothing that are too revealing, despite wearing nothing almost everyday. I guess having revealing clothes on is different.

Silver brushed that thought off and walked past the store, and looked to multiple shops. He felt like he should also buy some groceries and stuff for the house too. He bought a pair of sneakers that Shadow had always stared at for a long time when he was at the shoe store with Silver. He thought it'd be a nice reward for Shadow too. He didn't buy anything for himself, he wanted to focus on his partner today.

He went to the second floor and was met with a stationery shop that had a ton of paper and one of those notebooks with adorable covers. He decided to buy one for Shadow, because in the years of learning about his partner, Shadow actually loved pastel and cute stuff more than he liked goth and violence.

--

"Hm?" Silver looked to a white mannequin in a weird pose and saw that it was just a brand of clothing.

It was a really short blank tank top and dark blue shorts. Silver eyed the clothing as he tipped his head slightly to the side while imagining Shadow in it. He blushed as he shut his eyes gently and a small smirk carved itself onto his lips.

He nodded and asked the nearby worker to get it for him. It cost him probably an arm and a leg, but anything for Shadow. He thanked the worker for getting it for him in the right size and put it in his bag. He scrolled around the floor for a while.

Silver went up to the third floor and to a store with sex toys. He looked around for awhile, and finally settled on buying some products back home.

--

"Shadow!" Silver came into the house with a brown paper bag and another plastic bag in hand and looked over to his partner and smiled at them.

Shadow lowered his head and looked to the grey hedgehog and nodded. Silver walked over after setting the bags down and leaned Shadow back against the couch before he pressed a small kiss on their cheek while rubbing their ears gently.

Shadow narrowed their left eye, which was the side where Silver kissed, and purred quietly while blushing slightly from feeling the calming sensation of Silver's now ungloved hands against his ear. Silver smiled and pulled away before pressing a small kiss on Shadow's lips. Shadow blushed deeper and looked to the side.

"I got you a costume," Silver smiled and dug into the brown paper bag, and pulled out the clothing. He gave it to Shadow and went to lock the doors and close the windows. He slid the curtains shut and sat next to Shadow, "Well?" He asked gently, smiling at his partner.

Shadow swallowed thickly and narrowed his eyes. They set the clothing on their lap before lifting the tank top up. He blushed and looked to Silver as his ears pinned down and reddened. They set it aside and looked at the shorts, and like the name suggests, it was short. Very short. They set it aside as their face reddened at their partner, pursing their lips at their partner's smug stare.