camsite 💕💥

(sonic has a camsite lol)

---

"Man, this dumbass keeps spawn killing me," Sonic grumbled as he tapped away at the controller, not looking over to his stream chat.

"Oh, shit," he cursed as his character vanished again.

"I'm not playing this game, guys," Sonic quit the game.

The chat flooded with "NOOOOOOO"s, and he shrugged, "I told y'all I'm not cut out for this game!" he groaned as he looked for another game.

"..No, I'm not playing fortnite."

"Uh, not those.. Guys, stop recommending me first person shooters! Don't wanna play these today," he frowned, "And no, no Animal Crossing. I'll play it in my own time— No horror games!"

He heard a knock on the door and turned over, "Hold on, guys," he whispered, "Yes, who is it?"

The person let himself in.

"Oh, hey!" he smiled, as Shadow walked in, "What's up? Something wrong?" he stood up.

Shadow shook his head, and whispered something in his ear.

"Why, though? You can just watch the stream in your phone?"

Shadow blinked, and whispered.

Whispers..

A donation came in, "Hey, what are you guys talking about?"

Sonic looked back, and asked Shadow something, "Are you sure you want it now? You're going to get me killed by Amy."

"Your twitch mod?"

"Yes! She doesn't want me to get banned!"

"Me or your twitch, Sonic," Shadow rolled his eyes and asked.

Sonic fell silent, "Well, of-of course it's you, but.. It's not easy!" he grabbed Shadow's face, "I promise I'll—"

"The promise was supposed to be fulfilled yesterday night. And I'm not just going to want you to fuck while you're streaming. Turn off your stream!"

"...Right.." Sonic muttered.

They stood in silence, before Sonic's eyes sparked. He smirked.

"I have an idea," he pulled Shadow to his seat.

"What are you—"

"Just bare with me."

Sonic sat Shadow on his lap, and whispered, "Play along," he grinned.

"I'm back, and you all probably know who this is, but to the new ones, this is my boyfriend!" He smiled.

Shadow wanted to yelp when he felt something by his tail but he kept quiet. Sonic kept on introducing him, and he held in his moans from Sonic's fondling.

Sonic muted himself and whispered to Shadow, "Where?"

Shadow shook his head shyly, "Wh-why in front— Don't you have a camsite or something..? I don't want to—" he looked away.

Sonic turned off his camera, and kissed Shadow for a short while, "I do kind of have a camsite, but.. would you be up for filming literal porn for my viewers?"

Shadow sighed, embarrassed, "Shouldn't have asked you like this..." he muttered, "I'll do it. As long as my face is blurred."

"C'mon. It's not just me that wants to see your face. The viewers want to, too," he snickered before switching on his camera again, "Um, end stream, but I'll be streaming elsewhere!" he grinned and ended his stream before even getting viewers' reactions.