💕💥

Shadow was nervous. He'd finally asked Sonic for sex. This was the night Sonic would become his. The moment Shadow would have to admit that he wasn't good enough for Sonic.

Well, it's not the first.

Shadow wanted this so bad. He wanted to be as good as Sonic. But Shadow knew there was something wrong. It just didn't click with him.

Shadow knew how hard it was for himself to submit so easily. He was terribly afraid of losing control.

And yet, here he was, masturbating while thinking of how Sonic would fuck him.

Just to prepare himself for what was about to come.

Thinking about how he would make Shadow come. Shadow thought about all the different ways he could do that and his face flushed hot. Shadow loved everything Sonic did. He didn't think Sonic understood what Shadow needed from him. Shadow was so far gone by this point. Shadow felt like he needed Sonic even though they were together.

Sonic, who made him feel safe even in his awkward and scary times. Sonic who Shadow felt loved him. Sonic who he couldn't wait until they had sex again, after so long of wanting it so badly. Shadow could barely contain himself, it was torture to stay still, let alone sit through his own orgasm like a normal human being.

Shadow came, releasing a soft moan as he arched off the bed. He panted and heard Sonic open the door.

"Hey," Sonic smirked, "What are you dooing without me?" he teased, pulling off the blankets.

Shadow's legs were parted, his slick and cum all over him.

His arms trembled, his hands shook. Shadow was weak with his desire, and Sonic had never seen him like this before — so desperate and eager. Shadow tried to smile, but his eyes were watering. He was too scared to move any part of his body. He couldn't stop thinking about how Sonic was going to make him hurt. Shadow was so weak.

Sonic softened, "Oh, baby. Why are you crying? This is all okay!" he caressed Shadow's cheek while crawling onto the bed.

Shadow rubbed his eyes, whimpering softly as Sonic kissed his neck gently.

Shadow relaxed slightly as Sonic continued to kiss his skin.

He was trying so hard not to look at Sonic. To keep his mind clear so that he could enjoy their time together.
It would only take one thing, and then Shadow would be able to forget his fears. Forget about how he couldn't please Sonic and would ruin their relationship.

"I need.. I can't— I need you to fuck me..!" Shadow pleaded.

He felt vulnerable, weak, needy. He knew Sonic wouldn't reject him. Shadow had no idea why, but his instincts were telling him to tell Sonic how he felt. Even if he ended up getting rejected, Shadow needed to get this out.

Shadow was trembling when Sonic sat back up, "Okay," Shadow closed his eyes when he felt the mattress dip next to him.

Shadow looked down at Sonic, seeing nothing but love shining in his emerald green eyes. His lips stretched wide into a beautiful grin, revealing his fangs, "Baby, you're shaking." Shadow nodded, confirming that, "Can I touch you, sweetheart?" Shadow nodded.

Shadow whimpered, feeling the cold air on his sensitive chest.

"Scared?"

Shadow nodded again, still shaking lightly.

Shadow pulled his sweatshirt up, "Take your pants off for me."

Shadow took them off, "Please. Please." he said, begging, "I'm sorry I haven't given you anything in weeks. I want you, I need you. Please—"