bad day 💕💥

Sonic shuffled off the car, rubbing his temples as he pushed the door open. Shadow followed smoothly behind, batting a look towards the other.

Sonic sighed, swallowing thickly. Shadow clicked the door shut and locked it. He snaked an arm around Sonic's waist, and kissed his neck gently.

Sonic perked, looking over his shoulder. There wasn't a lot of emotion on that face. Half lidded eyes and a sincere gaze.

Sonic kissed Shadow back, pecking him on the cheek.

Shadow turned Sonic around and placed a sweet kiss, and pulled away.

With barely any hesitation, Sonic grabbed Shadow by the collar and stepped backwards quickly. Shadow stumbled on his steps, but quickly kept up as he frantically pulled his tie off.

Sonic pulled away as he stepped on the stairs, watching his feet hit the first step before going back into it.

Something about the rush, the hastiness, that sharp glare, the way Sonic's hands were clutching him way too tight...

Shadow refused to return the kiss, "Watch your step."

"You don't tell me what to fucking do," Sonic murmured, pulling Shadow in by the collar once again.

Shadow furrowed. He pushed into the kiss again, just to ease his lover's tense.

Sonic's back hit against the door, and his free hand grabbed at the knob, twisting it at a weird angle.

Shadow made sure to tug off the piece of Sonic's clothing that got stuck on the knob as Sonic pulled him into the room.

Sonic kicked the door shut and it slammed into place loudly.

Shadow exhaled as Sonic pressed him down.

"I miss you."

Shadow felt Sonic push him up, feeling the heat of those hips radiating against his own.

"I really missed you."

Shadow caressed Sonic's neck softly. Sonic almost melted, but he pulled away while gnawing his lip, pausing for a moment.

"I want you."

Shadow watched as Sonic lowered himself against the hardened, a satisfied groan leaving his lips as he felt the heat from it.

"Take off your pants."

"You don't tell me what to do," Sonic protested firmly, "I'm in control here."

Shadow hummed.

Now he sees what's wrong.

Sonic did end up taking off his lower garments, now rubbing his heat against Shadow's little bulge.

Shadow groaned, tipping his head back as he buckled his hips upwards.

"Stay still," Sonic demanded, "You'll get what you want if you're patient," he muttered, looking away.

Shadow caressed Sonic's cheek gently. Earned purring, but to Sonic's expense.

"Stop fucking doing that, Shadow!" Sonic snapped.

Shadow cut the wrong strings in the bomb.

Sonic groaned, covering his face with hard fists.

Shadow whispered, "C'mon. I know you want to."

Sonic shook his head, "You. Don't. Tell me what to do."

Shadow rolled his eyes.

Sonic bit back a scream, gritting his teeth with closed lips as he rubbed himself against Shadow's dick.