something new (💕💥)

bottom sonic coming your way (again, lol)

btw they both have dicks like?!?! oml dee duwaiklai writes DICKS????

(like i just hate dicks bro pussy is just funner to write)

anyway i did not eat w this one

---

Sonic was standing in the living room of their home, waiting for the moment when Shadow will come out of the bathroom. Sonic was wearing nothing but a pair of black pants, holding up one of the boxes of condoms they bought. He picked them up and dropped them, just playing with them out of boredom.

He didn't really want to use it, but Shadow insisted. Now, he was waiting for Shadow to be done showering.

All Sonic wanted to do was smell Shadow's pheromones and act up like a bitch in heat, then let Shadow fuck him out of his mind. And, not to mention that he's not really feeling like he used to — upbeat and cheerful — and he doesn't want to fuck Shadow's brains out and make him cry, because he feels that that in particular would make himself feel even worse.

But he still wants to. He wants to know if it's as good as he remembers. If Shadow was happy after he did whatever to him. He remembered Shadow looking way more relaxed and slightly more triumphant the next day, and even flashing a few smiles at random people, if the dick was really that good.

Sonic sighed, putting down the box on the ground rather apathetically and groaned as he kicked his legs in frustration. He didn't want to fuck Shadow, he wanted to be fucked. He wanted to be the pillow princess for Shadow, just this once.

But he was so afraid that he'd fuck up something Shadow had planned for tonight, and he didn't want to ruin it either. Everything that's been going on was just plans and dates that have been cancelled due to some random business issue or needing to save the world out of nowhere, which just made them feel like shit —— so, yeah, it was kind of an emotional issue between them right now —— but he could feel himself getting closer and closer to that point, and he wanted it.

"Sonic?"

Sonic sat up, and Shadow looked like something from a fucking wet dream. He smiled at Shadow briefly before dropping down again and groaning into his hands.

Shadow walked to him, kissing Sonic's forehead before wrapping his arms around Sonic's waist from behind and nuzzling against his neck, "Everything alright, baby?"

"Yeah..." Sonic mumbled distractedly, rubbing his head against Shadow's chest absentmindedly. He blushed slightly, "Dude.. Your hair's wet.. Dry 'em off," he mumbled, "Why did you take so long anyway? What were you even doing in there?" he whined.

Shadow gave him a weird look before touching his hair, "Babe, there's not a single water molecule in there. ...Why are you so whiny?" he was slightly amused.

Sonic grumbled incoherently, turning his body away from Shadow, "Don't play dumb with me. I can smell your arousal... And that's what got me whinier." Sonic pouted.

There was silence for a moment, before Shadow chuckled quietly, "Well, shit. Someone's more horny than usual," he kissed Sonic's jaw, "I'll be back, love."

Sonic watched Shadow walk to the other side of the room.

Something about Shadow being all smiley and cocky after seeing Sonic himself acting up, stirred something in Sonic's gut.

He wasn't sure how to name it. It was strange, but Sonic found he liked that feeling. He wished he knew why it was making him so angry. Was it because Shadow always seemed so calm and collected when Sonic fucked him? Or because Shadow only acted like this for Sonic, when it was just the two of them?