prohibited sexual relations (💕💥)

Shadow was guarding right in front of the room, the door looked rather vintage and with some gold stuck to it. He was guarding alone, in the dead of night when he felt a hand creep by his waist. He shivered.

He turned over, "S-sire," He spoke lowly, like a slight warning.

Sonic smiled, "Yes, love?"

Shadow blinked slowly, "Is there anything you need assistance with, your majesty..?"

Sonic smirked, "Is it not cold out?"

Shadow's breath hitched as Sonic's arms slid past his abdomen and wrapped tightly around his waist, "It-It indeed is."

"Well, I need your assistance."

"What is it?"

"Get inside here and stop being cold."

Shadow's face grew red, "But, Your Majesty-"

"Sonic."

"Pardon?"

"It's Sonic. Just come in here."

Shadow obeyed reluctantly, creaking the door open slightly as he walked in hesitantly. Sonic ushered Shadow onto the bed and locked the door shut.

"Why are you locking the door, Your Majesty?"

"So we have some privacy, you get me? And it's Sonic."

"Yes, Your..- Sonic."

"You're such a good boy, aren't you?"

Shadow looked at the floorboards, his face flushing against his will. He wanted to hide it with his usual cool face, but facing the king, and having him be so flirty and dirty with him - he wasn't able to keep a straight face.

Shadow hummed in agreement softly, and earned a chuckle, "Yes, you are, love," Sonic ran his fingers softly up Shadow's neck, grinning as he watched the other shudder and whimper, "Lean down for me."

Shadow's heart raced as he did as he was told, and just before Sonic said anything else, he'd already parted his legs.

Sonic grinned, "You sure do know what you're doing, don't you?" He smirked and held Shadow's knees apart, bending down to get a brief smell.

Shadow whimpered as Sonic ran his fingers underneath his chestplate, and gently removed it, set it to the side and grinned, "These are pretty big for men, no?"

Shadow choked on his breath as Sonic slid his fingers down his collarbone to his chest and began toying with it until he felt it pop up.

"Aroused, aren't you?"

Shadow was scared to reply the truth, but he did, because it's terrible to lie to people of authority. So he nodded and twitched.

Sonic slowly removed his own cape and drooped it behind Shadow, "The bed sucks. Sorry about that, Shadow," He smiled awkwardly, "I don't usually do sex here but in another room, but.."

He paused. Shadow peered up intently.

"No, you deserve a better bed," Sonic sat Shadow up and grabbed some lube and a condom. When Shadow was about to stand, he shook his head and picked Shadow up.

Shadow flushed and squirmed shyly in the other's grasp, "Sonic, why are we doing th-this?" He whispered as Sonic sped off upstairs.

"Because I love you and your body," Sonic grinned as he rushed into the room and quickly locked the doors shut.

Shadow was laid on the bed by Sonic ever so gently, and he whimpered as Sonic glared at him with a hungry look, "It's more comfortable in here, no?"

"Yes."