Touch (💕💥)

Shadow creaks the door open just to see a whimpering blue hedgehog curled up on his own bed, crying silently.

"Hey there.." Shadow approaches him, "What happened?"

The blue hedgehog looks up and backs off, "I- G-get away from me."

"Sonic, you've got to tell me what happened-"

Sonic growls lowly and shrinks into himself slightly.

Shadow had to find a different way to help. Maybe he could use the way Maria helped him when he was like this. Kind of out of character, but he really wanted to help.

He sighed.

Shadow walks backward and lowered himself lightly, "I'm not going to hurt you, Sonic."

Sonic whimpers quietly when he hears soft footsteps grow louder. He flinches when he hears a quiet mutter.

"It'll be okay."

Sonic covers himself with his hand and shivers. A warm hand was placed on his knees softly.

"Hey? I'm Shadow."

Sonic looks up with his eyes widened in fear.

"What's your name?"

"S-Sonic."

"Well, hey, Sonic. Can you take deep breaths for me?"

Sonic inhales deeply as he sniffles and exhales shakily after a few seconds of holding his breath.

"Yes, good job."

Sonic's ears perks up upon hearing a small praise from Shadow. He grips onto the sheets as Shadow presses his knees down and mutters quiet praises to him.

"Sonic?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Can you take another deep breath for me?"

"Yes, I-I can."

Sonic stammers shyly as he takes another deep breath and let go of the sheets. Shadow softly carresses his back and murmured praises.

"Good job."

Sonic blushes and wraps his arms around Shadow's neck and sighs. Shadow brings Sonic into his embrace and continues to praise him.

"Shadow?"

"Yes, I am Shadow."

Sonic sighs again in relief as he tightens his hug around Shadow weakly and sniffles as he felt Shadow kiss his neck softly.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"No.."

Shadow hums and shushed Sonic softly as he rubs circles on his back. He comforts Sonic and presses kisses on his jaw.

"Sh-Shadow."

"Yes?"

"I want.. more."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

Sonic nods reluctantly and gasps as he felt Shadow's hand wander to his tail and tugs at it lightly.

"What position do you want?"

"I want you to be behind me. I want to lean on you."

"Mhm."

Shadow shuffled behind Sonic and wraps his arms around Sonic's abdomen. He smiles softly as he sees Sonic spread his legs open and sighs.

"Good boy."