valentiens day 💕💥

valentine's day smut with them never talking about said day <3
have fun or dont have fun idk im not ur mom

•••

Shadow leaned back against the pillow, exhaling softly.

"My sweet prince?"

"Mmhn.."

Shadow smiled, feeling warmth spread through his entire body at that soft, low murmur of the nickname.

The man's voice was deeper than normal and rough, like sandpaper on Shadow's skin. It made him feel safe and secure and he wanted nothing more than to melt into that sound forever.

"You're such a good boy, aren't you?"

Shadow squirmed against Sonic's gentle hold of his waist, "Mhm.."

The hand on his waist squeezed gently and he moaned quietly as fingers slipped under the waistband of his sleep shorts to caress his skin, sending sparks flying around his spine.

"Shh, shhh..." The tone of voice changed, shifting from teasing to loving, "Relax. I'm just going to take this off for you."

Shadow squirmed, "I just woke up..." he whined.

"Don't worry, prince. Just relax..."

Shadow moved his legs upward, allowing Sonic to smoothly slip off his soft pyjama pants.

"What time is it?"

"You don't have to worry."

Sonic assured, trailing kisses up Shadow's stomach, kissing each patch of skin individually and then slowly moving lower, kissing Shadow's hips.

He trailed one finger down Shadow's inner thigh before continuing up further until he reached his target.

He glanced upwards, his ear twitching. He circled his finger around Shadow's inner thigh, waiting patiently.

Shadow exhaled, whimpering as he nodded.

"Relax."

Shadow nodded shyly.

"Let me love you like the way you deserve to be loved."

"What day is it today?"

"Fourteenth."

"February?"

Sonic hummed, "Happy Valentine's Day."

Shadow felt so warm. So safe. And loved.

He could never forget how wonderful it was to have someone like Sonic love him unconditionally. He always felt better after spending time with him and he felt even happier after they slept together.

Sonic kissed Shadow's lower abdomen, his hands gently holding Shadow's hips in place. He lapped at the fur, his thumbs caressing Shadow's stomach softly.

Sonic felt the smaller male shake against his touch but he paid no mind.
Finally Shadow groaned softly as Sonic kissed his vulva and began licking him.

Sonic's face remained relaxed and almost expressionless, except his eyes.

Oh, his eyes...

They were half lidded, his eyesight cast towards Shadow's face. It looked loving, but yet so lustful, needy and wanting, at the same time.

It was something Shadow was used to seeing on his boyfriend's face, but it was new when Sonic's usually calm green irises became dark and hooded.

His gaze was hungry, greedy, and Shadow wasn't sure if he liked what he saw, or what he feared he would see in Sonic's eyes.