¤β Double Date β¤

MY GIFT TO @postedbyshadz!

---

"Alright!" Knuckles grinned and sat down beside Rouge.

Sonic squeezed Shadow's hand slightly and smiled at him, "It'll be okay, " He whispered and rubbed Shadow's hand with his thumb.

Shadow wasn't really a big fan of dates such as these. Double dates. Because he isn't social whatsoever and could quite literally panic when something goes wrong. He had to put up with it because Sonic insisted and quite literally begged for it.

"Yeah. It'll be okay," He whispered back and looked at the table, "I'll be fine," he whispered to himself and blinked.

"So, hey, Sonadow. How are you guys doing?" Rouge grinned and rested her head on her hands, "Knuckles and I are doing great," She glanced over to Knuckles.

Sonic let go of Shadow's hand, which made Shadow felt a little more nervous, and replied, "We're doing well!"

Shadow inhaled and nodded. He brought both his hands to his lap and fiddled with them, while Sonic was busy chatting away.

"Hey, how about we get some smoothies?" Sonic suggested and picked up a menu.

---

Smoothies arrived, Shadow is still tense as hell. Sonic didn't really notice since he was so busy competing with Knuckles on who would finish the smoothies quicker. Well, obviously he won.

Other than that, Sonic and Knuckles had been comparing each other's relationship experience and problems, which lead them to say how great they were in handling issues and all that crap that Shadow didn't really like hearing.

Shadow decided to speak up.

"Hey, we should, uh, probably go out for a walk," Shadow added and looked at Rouge with his eyes squinted.

Rouge picked up on that and slided her chair back then stood up, "We should. Gotta exercise, y'know?" She defended and picked up Knuckles' hand and smiled at him.

Sonic and Knuckles backed off each other and shrugged.

---

"Nice weather, huh?" Sonic glanced over to Shadow and beamed, "What do you think?

Shadow sighed and blushed, "I agree," He smiled and softly held Sonic's hand.

Sonic glared over to Knuckles and Shadow noticed. He jumped up to Shadow and hooked his hand over Shadow's neck and pressed kisses all over his face. Shadow chuckled and placed his hand below Sonic's hips and his other free hand wandered to his chest.

"H-hey.. We're in public," Shadow blushed and muttered to Sonic.

Shadow wanted to smile but he just couldn't. He noticed that Knuckles was doing the exact same thing to Rouge. Though Rouge didn't really mind and smiled, he minded it a lot. Sonic was doing this to prove something to Knuckles, and he didn't know what he was trying to prove. Rouge always had to put up with Knuckles while Sonic had always cared about his boundaries and what he liked and what not, so he wasn't really used to this.

Shadow pushed Sonic away and put on a little smile for him and squinted one of his eyes. Sonic giggled and rubbed Shadow's cheek with his thumb. He brought his face closer to Shadow's and opened his mouth slightly, then tilted his head and softly pressed his lips on Shadow's. Shadow widened his eyes for a second, then softened into the kiss. Shadow didn't know if this was sincere, because, well, Sonic was competing against Knuckles and it made him feel like was Sonic doing was all to show Knuckles who was "boss".

Sonic softly slid his hand behind Shadow's head and softly carressed his cheek. Shadow blushed heavier and deepened the kiss by using his free hand to lift Sonic's chin up and held it softly, and slid his tongue into Sonic's mouth.