filming 💕💥

Shadow sat next to Sonic, "I don't know about the filming thing.." he flushed, embarrassed.

Sonic smiled, "Just give it a try! You never know, maybe it turns you on a little?" he teased.

Shadow sighed, "Okay... I'll give it a shot." he looked at his hands as they fidgeted in his lap.

"You can watch if you want, it doesn't matter what's on!" Sonic nodded.

Shadow felt a warm sensation on his hands, and came a soft reply, "Besides, if you're weirded out suddenly or feel uncomfortable, or maybe even scared and anxious, you can tell me. We'll take some time to ground you and calm down."

Shadow nodded, "But where exactly are you going to film?"

"In the bedroom, of course," Sonic replied with a hint of confusion.

"No, I meant... Wh-which part of me.."

Sonic smirked, "Oh, okay. I set up a ton of cameras, so you don't need worry about that."

"But.. I don't know.." Shadow trailed off, his fingers fidgeting again.

Sonic softened, "Relax. I'll cover you when you feel like you're too embarrassed to be on cam."

Shadow blushed, "I-I don't know."

Sonic caressed Shadow's thigh, "I promise, it will be okay. You'll look pretty and all dolled up, and hot! I'm sure!"

Shadow huffed, "That's subjective."

"I don't know what that word means but I'm sure it'll be nice."

Sonic laughed softly.

Shadow chuckled, "Alright then." he took a deep breath, calming himself and turning off any nerves that were bubbling up. He turned the cam on, "Let's get started."

----

The cameras were on and the laptop was displaying Shadow through a small screen, who sat idly. He stared straight into the camera.

"Hey, don't stare. It makes the camera nervous," Sonic joked as he fiddled around with the sound and video capturing system.

Shadow blushed, "Feels weird to see myself.."

"It won't be when I creampie you," Sonic chuckled.

Shadow rolled his eyes, "Slow down, I can't take it quick."

Sonic chuckled, "Hey, you don't usually make dirty jokes! You're in a good mood today, aren't you?" he made one final adjustment.

Shadow smiled, "That rolled off my tongue a little too freely," he watched Sonic test out the quality and figure capturing, "Hey, no touching until you're done with the system."

Sonic chuckled, "I need to test things out, baby," he ran his fingers thriugh Shadow's chest fur gently.

Shadow flinched, a small smile crossing his face, "Can you stop doing that..? It's ticklish."

Sonic giggled, "Sorry," he leaned down and placed a sweet kiss on Shadow's forehead. Shadow closed his eyes and relaxed, humming contently, "Better now?" Sonic pulled away to check the system.

Shadow flipped off the camera to test it out, "Do you see it?"

Sonic grinned, "I do! What was that for?"

"For taking your attention away from me," Shadow said as he laid down slowly.

Sonic laughed quietly, laying down beside Shadow, he nuzzled his neck. Shadow purred lightly and snuggled closer to Sonic. Sonic rubbed circles on Shadow's side and hummed a tune.