"I will, I promise." (💕💥 + ☁)

Shadow looked particularly desperate when he and Sonic shuffled onto the bed messily together. He leaned back onto the cold pillow and shyly sent a lustful that was somewhat able to look deprived and sad. He was craving touch since the last few weeks, he'd been deprived for way too long because of work. He wanted this. He needed this.

"Comfortable?" Sonic fluffed up the pillow a bit when Shadow's spine left it. Shadow nodded shyly and blinked slowly at Sonic, "Y-yes."

Sonic smiled and kneeled in between Shadow's legs. He snuck his gloved hands into the crook of his partner's neck softly, and gently carressed his cheek.

"Mhm.." Sonic hummed and shuffled backward, "Can I try something? Only if you're okay with it, though?" He asked and reassured shyly, and pressed gentle kisses on his partner's cheek and neck.

Shadow's breathing slightly quickened when Sonic touched him, "Sure," He replied quietly and narrowed his eyes at Sonic.

"Can you lay on your stomach? I can only do it if you do that," Sonic requested and patiently waited for Shadow's reaction.

Shadow chuckled and turned over, first leaning his body to the side then lifting his legs up to his torso, letting Sonic have a brief look of what he was feeling today. He leaned down on this stomach as his tail twitched nervously. Sonic smiled at Shadow and slowly slid his hand up Shadow's spine. Shadow shivered and let out a small moan, making Sonic chuckle.

"What are you going to do?" Shadow's body twitched as he felt his stomach fluttering from Sonic's warm touch, his tail wagged from the attention he got from his partner.

"You'll see.. Just tell me when you feel uncomfortable," Sonic whispered as he leaned his head forward on Shadow's neck.

He lightly pressed his lips against Shadow's neck, and kitten licked the spot while pressing kisses continuously. Shadow shuddered and rubbed his hand on the pillow below his head nervously and squinted his eyes.

Sonic's kisses trailed down Shadow's spine, small moans escaped the taller's lips as he tried to hold back. Sonic was near Shadow's butt and smirked when he saw Shadow turn his head around and blinked slowly, his lips trembling.

"Hmm~" Sonic hummed as began to tease Shadow's asshole. He pressed kisses around it but not on it, and that alone frustrated Shadow. He spreaded the ebony hedgehog's butt and got a clear view of his asshole. He smirked as Shadow tried to remain still and not squirm. He finally pressed kisses on Shadow's hole, his tongue occasionally pecking it.

"Pl-Please.." Shadow didn't like how submissive he was acting like currently, but he knew if he acted like this his desires will be fulfilled.

Sonic pushed his tongue into Shadow's hole, making him yelp and shudder. Sonic slid his hand up Shadow's spine slowly, making him moan softly. Sonic lapped his tongue all over Shadow's walls, his saliva coating Shadow's insides. Shadow stretched outward as his hands clenched into a fist, his lips parted to let out supressed moans.

"Oh... Sonic. Uuh~!" Shadow had high pitched moans as he gripped on the sheets beneath him, "So g-good.." He slurred and perked his ass up.

Sonic hummed and caused slight vibration to Shadow, making him moan in pleasure and cum from the sensation. Sonic pulled his tongue out and kissed Shadow's ass and pulled away.

"You wanna start right away?" Sonic teased as he pressed his dick against Shadow's hole.

Shadow's whole body shivered when Sonic did what he did. He was scared it would hurt his ass but at the same time, he would like it.

"No, no. Just kidding, baby. I'll prep you first," Sonic smiled and shuffled to get the lube bottle from the bedside countertop and sat next to Shadow.

Shadow sighed in relief as he saw the cold liquid gently pouring onto his partner's hands. Sonic scrubbed it around his hands and rubbed his palms against Shadow's whole ass. Shadow's lips curved into a nervous and shaky smile as he felt two cold fingers being pushed in him. He flushed and moaned softly as Sonic spreaded his index and middle finger in him, stretching him out. Shadow whimpered as Sonic kept his fingers like that and circled in Shadow's hole for several minutes. Shadow shivered and moaned as Sonic added another cold finger into him. Shadow had a nervous smile on his face, still.