Day One

A/N: THAT IS NOT MY TIKTOK in the photos, but a free shout-out to them I guess. Lol, I can't find the picture without the watermark.

The next morning I woke up well-rested after the flight. I smelled a sweet smell erupting from the kitchen and immediately got up to get dressed. I recognized the smell, NIck was making french toast - that was Bradley's favorite food for breakfast. Bradley had missed his father so very much. I threw my suitcase of clothes onto the bed. Now realizing the amount of luggage Carole made us lug along, I definitely should have known we were just staying here for more than just a week to visit Nick.

I was so excited to go to the beach this morning - If nick thought I was going to let him leave me with his sister and son today, he was stupider than I thought. I decided to wear this super cute sundress I had gotten at the store a few weeks ago. It had a square neck that tied in the front, and sleeves that stopped just above my elbows - they were slightly ruffled at the ends and I loved it. The best thing was the sleeves could be worn to cover my shoulders or they could be worn down off of the shoulders, I loved dresses with multiple ways to style. The dress itself stopped right above my knee by about a centimeter. It was white with a floral pattern. I then grabbed a pair of tan platform sandals. I quickly brushed my hair and put it half up with a hair clip. Maybe it will finally get its bright blonde colors back with all the sunshine. I placed my glasses back on my face, they were round and sure Carole said I looked like a nerd, but screw her at least I can see.

I quickly made my way to the kitchen and sat beside Bradley, who was in a matching shirt with Nick.

I smiled as Bradley forked French toast into his mouth, "Happy Morning Bradley." I smiled as Nick set a plate in front of me, "Thank you, Nick. When are you and Mav going to the beach?" Nick looked at me surprised. I simply replied, "If you think I'm spending all day inside when the sun is shining, you are stupider than I thought Nick."

Bradley gasped, "Momma, Auntie Hal said Stupid!"

I stuck my tongue out at him, "you said it too BB!" He simply laughed and we continued eating. Soon enough as we ate, there was a knock at the door. 

Nick went to open the door, and soon enough there was Pete, ready to go beat his rival in Volleyball, "You lot ready to go to the beach?" Bradley screamed in excitement and ran over to Pete, instantly being wrapped up in his arms.

Nick gestured to the door, "alright ladies time to go!" I grabbed two waters from the fridge, as did Carole. I grabbed my purse and a blanket from the closet and went along with the family for our walk to the beach.

Once we arrived, Bradley immediately ran to the water, while the guys set up to play their volleyball game. While Carole went in the water with Bradley, I sat on one of the benches surrounding the little volleyball court. They were like bleachers really but wooden and on each side of the little court. I had decided to sit at the top of the bleachers behind Nick and Pete. Almost instantly after I sat down, two (not strangers anymore) men approached the opposite side of the volleyball net, a certain blonde spinning a volleyball on his finger. As expected the two men were the ones I had met yesterday at the restaurant. Tom Kazansky immediately found my eyes as he sat the ball down in the sand. He winked at me before throwing his shirt over his head and onto the bleachers beside him.

'I thought Ice was supposed to melt on a hot day, not me!' I thought to myself. I waved in response to him, slightly blushing.