*Night Nineteen*

A/N: I'd like to start this part by saying... I can imagine, Pete Mitchell singing "I'm Just Ken" from the Barbie Movie. Furthermore, I can see all the pilots - yes including Phoneix - singing the entire song in their flight gear. Anyway... Onto the previously scheduled program...

When we got back to Tom's place, he put his clubs back in the closet and then proceeded to pull me into his arms.

"Ugh, Tommy don't I'm all sweaty!" I laughed.

"Well," He kissed my neck, "let's get a shower, hmm?" He looked at me with dilated pupils.

I rolled my eyes, and gently hit his chest in a playful manner, "Go get in I'll be there in a moment. I have a phone call to make." I then tapped his nose with my pointer finger when he pouted.

But he eventually smiled and made his way to the bathroom.

I went over to the phone and began the call, "Hello Bradshaw residence?" the person on the other end of the phone answered.

"Hey, It's Hal. I was wondering if little BB was still up?" I asked Carole on the other end.

She laughed, "He was actually just asking for you! Here ya go!"

"Auntie?" I heard a sniffle on the other end of the Phone.

"Bradley, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I misses you Auntie," He sniffled again.

I sighed, "I know but, I'll be home tomorrow night? that okay?" I asked.

"Ohs! Daddy said you were leavings forever to lives with Uncle Ice!" Bradley gasped.

I sighed, "No, not yet anyway. Tell that Daddy he's silly! I could never leave my little BB forever! No way! But I was calling to say goodnight! I'll always call to say goodnight if I'm not home." I promised the poor boy.

"Okay Auntie! Goodnights, I love you! Imma get that Daddy for lying to me!" He got all serious and huffy before he hung up.

This little boy was going to be the death of all of us one day. I loved him so much - it scared me for when I'd have my own little ones one day.

"Hal!" Tom whined from the bathroom. I laughed and hung up our end of the phone too.

A/N: If you don't like little spicy and smutty adventures... then I'd advise you to not continue reading. Thank you. For those of you who are okay with it - this is your warning to get snacks and holy water. Thank you! And MINORS DNI.

I opened the bathroom door and the entire room was super steamy. I shut the door behind me and began to shed my clothes.

When my body was finally bare I stepped into the shower. As I stepped in I felt hands grab my waist and pull me under the water.

"Refreshing isn't it," Tom chuckled.

I hummed in response. The hot water felt amazing on my aching muscles. Who knew golf could string the muscles so? I thought this was an Old Man's sport. I laughed to myself quietly.

"What are you chuckling about?" Tom tickled my sides.

"I thought Golf was an Old Man's sport" I decided to tease him.

He scoffed and made his way back to my neck where he was by the phone.

I moaned as he began leaving what would be a very visible mark on my skin.

"Are you calling me old?" He laughed with a bit of a dark tone.

I put my hands on his bare chest, "I mean - you are like two years older than Nick and Mav. Now I'm about a year younger than them... So yeah you are three years older than me... Old Man."