Day Twenty-Six

A/N: it should mostly be fluff. A fluffy Sunday - who could want more?!  Also, I was thinking of making an Instagram page for the story. Would you guys be interested in that? I would be posting sneak peeks on there. Designs for the layouts of the houses/apartments, the calendars I use for the story (don't worry no spoilers), alerts when I update. Again just let me know :) Enjoy the story aviators. Also, the song is in there because of Irony. I in no way shape or form enjoy this song over "Under Pressure" by Queen. For any pop music trivia folks out there. 

August 3rd, 1986 - morning...

Tom's POV

 A/N: Again if you'd like to skip this part it's fine... I'll flip to Hal's POV later on. I'll make another bolded section to let you know when

Why the hell am I waking up so early?! It was nine o'clock! This was my last free day to sleep in. Seriously what the hell is my body thinking? I mean I haven't worked out in a while... I have to keep in shape. Maybe that's what it's protesting against. 

I gently remove Bradley's head from where it rested on my arm. I thought I had woken him up when he shifted as I sat up on the bed. However, he just turned over and snuggled into Hal's arms. 

That is just so adorable... Hal would make a good mother... She'd be so hot during - Nope stop Thomas. Deep breath, you cannot repeat yesterday morning's activities with your nephew here. 

 I gently stood up and went over to the kitchenette. 

A/N: I made a little image for you all to get a floor plan of Tom's Apartment. The Blue is the premier, there is no "wall" between the closet and the kitchen area. It's all open with the exceptions of the bathroom and closet. Let me know if you have questions. The red lines are doors.

I began by making some eggs and - a few I'll try to make bacon without having to evacuate the entire apartment complex

I began by making some eggs and - a few I'll try to make bacon without having to evacuate the entire apartment complex. I wasn't very good at it. Bradley was a growing boy though, he needed protein. 

I heard the little pitter-patter of tiny feet running up behind me. Small arms wrapped around my leg. I looked down with a smile, "Good morning Bradley." 

"Good morning Uncle Ice! Are you gonna asks Aunties today? to marrys you?" He whispered - not very well might I add. 

I shook my head, "Not yet, I have to get a ring first Bradley." 

He huffed, "I don't want to wait" 

"And why not?" I began to plate all of our breakfast. It really dawned on me that I needed a table in this apartment somewhere. 

"Cause that would make Auntie h-h-happy!" He shuddered, "Daddy leaving made her sad, you have to make her happy!" He became very serious. 

I picked him up in one arm, and grabbed a plate and fork with the other. I sat him down at my desk, and let him eat there. He began to eat as I replied, "Well, it takes time. I have to prepare. Trust me Bradley, you'll understand one day" I ruffled his hair.