Day Eleven

A/N: Warning this Chapter contains constant mention of ... Food. So don't read if you're hungry, grab a snack first. You've been warned. 

That morning I woke up to Tom looking down at me lovingly. 

"Why hello there Frosty" I laughed. I definitely wasn't used to Tom simply planking above me when I woke up, "How's the air up there?" 

He just laughed at this and got off the bed, "Oh I'm so happy to have you to myself this weekend. Although I think Bradley might miss you." 

I sighed, "Yeah he will, but a weekend with THE FROSTY THE SNOWMAN?! How could I pass that by?" He both broke out laughing. 

"What time is it anyway?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around me and put his head in the crook of my neck. 

"About eleven" he mumbled. 

"Oh my we slept in didn't we?" I yawned, still somehow tired. 

"You mean you slept in Hal, I've been up since six" He laughed. 

"What?!" I exclaimed. 

He laughed, "yeah, Bradley was being his typical Rooster self. Although he claimed, 'Auntie gets to spends the WHOLE days with Uncle Ice, so I get some mornings times'" he impersonated Bradley perfectly. 

I laughed, "Dang little Rooster Bradley just adores you! That makes me happy" I put my arms around his neck. 

"I'm glad because it makes me happy too. I've always thought of - well being a Dad one day. I never thought of fun of an Uncle I would be. I love that my future little nephew adores me." Tom was GLOWING!

"Yes, yes you look very attractive as an Uncle Snowman" I laughed and kissed his cheek, "I'm so hungry!" I exclaimed as my stomach growled. 

He just smiled, "Nick made you your favorite before the three of them left." 

"FRENCH TOAST!" I exclaimed as I ran out to the kitchen. 

"WAIT FOR ME!" Tom yelled and followed me. As I made it into the kitchen, he caught up to me and picked me up. "Don't run away from me!" He feigned tears and crying. 

"I'm sorry Tommy" I pouted and kissed him as he gently set me down on my feet. 

From there we both sat down and ate breakfast. Tom told me all about how he played battleship with Bradley. They also played cars and planes. Tom complained about how he doesn't make car sounds the right way. This made me laugh and Tom continued to pout. 

As we washed up our dishes, Tom stated, "You better go and get packed for your weekend with me Dove" 

"Dove?" I questioned. 

"Cause, you're my peace Hal" He smirked. 

"Smooth Ice, real Smooth" I rolled my eyes, "Let me go and get packed." I walked back to my room to pack my things. 

"Oh we're going to dinner tonight too!" He shouted at me as I walked away. 

"Okay!" I called in return as I shut my door and got dressed for the day. 

I decided to wear my outfit for dinner now - because it was already nearing three o'clock and who knows how long I'll have to actually get ready for dinner. The dress was an orange flower design and I had decided to wear a white t-shirt underneath it. I also paired it with some jewelry, my glasses of course and a pair of wedges. I decided to just throw my hair up in a ponytail. I knew it wouldn't be too fancy of a dinner. Despite always dressing nice, Tom didn't like to all dressed up super fancy for anything. I remember him telling me this the night we all went out to the bar.