*Imagine #3: Christmas Eve*

A/N: Sorry this was posted later than I wanted it to be. However, I thought it would be a nice imagine break. There will not be a new year one... most likely. I really just need a bit of a break. 

The one where it's Christmas...

Hal's POV - 12:30 p.m:  The Kazansky House

Holidays were a bit easier now, as Jack was three. We made a tradition of Christmas Eve dinner at our house. 

Our Neices - Mark's Kids,, Bradley, Gladys, Pete, and Ron- met at our house. Tom and I would cook a few hams. We also got some shrimp from the store. We had mashed potatoes, corn, lima beans, stuffing, mac and cheese, and other things. It was so hectic this early morning with all the baking... My mind doesn't want to think about everything we've done and have left to do before the family gets here at two. 

"Mamma? Juice?" Jack pulled at my pant leg. 

"Oh baby," I sigh, "I'm so sorry. Mommy forgot about your juice hunny. One minute okay?" 

"Juice!" Jack cried. I couldn't help him at the moment though. I was trying to mash the potatoes. We had this new electric mixer, but it broke. 

"Jack, you have to wait. Mommy needs to finish this before it goes bad." I couldn't just let the milk sit to dig through the fridge for the apple juice. 

"JUICE!" He yelled yanking at my pant leg aggressively now. 

"THOMAS!" I shouted. Not angrily, just urgently. He was upset trying his hardest to convince Mercedes to get out of the bath. She was old enough to know how to behave properly - now she's trying to see how far she can push our buttons. Something of a phase that every child goes through. However, I can't recall Bradley ever doing this at this age... At least not this much. 

"What?" He called back leaning over the banister of the railing - soaking from head to try from trying to get her out of the bathtub. 

"Any luck?" I shouted back, trying to not come to tears. I was so overwhelmed - but Tom knew I didn't like to get worked up in front of the kids. We don't like it when the kids think something is wrong. Tom had to deal with a lot of 'Adult Problems' as a kid, he didn't want our kids to be given the same fate. I didn't want that either. 

"Yes, just managed to get her out. With the promise of pretty dresses and makeup." He laughed. Hearing his laugh made me ease up a bit, but Jack began sobbing just the same. 

"Oh gosh, not the makeup." I shook my head with some fake laughter. She was something else, and now she'd look like a hot mess for the family photo. 

Jake was basically screaming bloody murder now, "Tom please help" My voice cracked, "I can't" I took a deep breath. 

Tom immediately ran down the steps and swooped Jack up in his arms. Jack stopped crying then, pointing to the fridge. 

"I forgot about his juice, and I have to get the milk mixed in, or else it will turn out all weird. And there's still so much more to do as well..." I sighed. 

Tom then sat Jack at the table. He got the apple juice out and gave Jack a sippy cup. "Thank you, Papa! Thank you, Mamma!" He smiled and sat there calmly drinking. You'd think he was a perfect little angel if you didn't just see how much of a terror he just was. 

"you're welcome, Buddy. Now apologize to Momma." Tom crossed his arms, using his work voice as a Commander. 

"Sorry Momma" Jack sighed, his voice glum. 

"You know Santa's still watching right?" Tom asked, "So please, apologize to your mother correctly" 

"I'm sorry for being mean to you Momma" Jack answered.