*Imagine #2: Not Part of The Story*

A/N: Y'all are lucky I am so free today... Lol here is your thanksgiving Imagine Special. 

Hal's POV  - Thanksgivings Eve

I sighed as I flopped down onto our couch. Ever since Tom got his promotion, and a huge house to go with it, Thanksgiving has been at our house. Which is normally fine... 

However, this year I have a five month old. And I still am healing, despite Jack's birth being MUCH easier than Mercedes. 

Tom then walked in the door, little Mercedes ran into the house and Jack was being carried in by his car seat. 

Thankfully, the car ride had put him to sleep. Tom and I learned to just let him sleep in his carrier - because if we tried to move him, he'd wake up. 

Mercedes, thankfully was a few years older than Jack. So, she ran off to play in her little play room. She was so sweet to us, and we couldn't have asked for a better daughter. In all honesty. 

"How are you feeling, Rose?" he asked me. He had also fallen onto the couch beside me. After he did so he instantly curled up into my side. He was a very affectionate guy, despite what many of his coworkers see at base. 

I gulped, "tired, in pain... how about you?" I sighed breathlessly. 

Tom put his hand on my forehead... I had been getting insane fevers sometimes. I've been to the doctors a few times in the past few months as well. They say everything is fine, they think I am simply becoming more prone to illness. Or that I am overtly stressed. Who knows anymore, truly. 

He sighed, before kissing my forehead, "Would you like some medicine?" I nodded, "And since little Jack needed a nap, maybe mommy does too?" 

I smiled, resting my hand on the side of his face, "You need rest too."  I then frowned. It wasn't fair to put all of this on him, especially now. 

He just smiled and nodded, "I know, but you're making yourself sick , Hal. It's time for bed, or at least a nap until we have to put the turkey in the oven for tomorrow." 

I smiled then, sitting up to give him a kiss on the lips. "Still Midnight right?" I laugh. He always put the turkey in at midnight, so that it could be slowly cooked and perfectly done by noon the next day. 

He nodded, "Yes, now go get some sleep okay? I've got Jack." He then smiled wide, "We were blessed by the all mighty above for a wonderful daughter such as Mercedes. I'm going to do some reading, and you are going to go take a nap in our room... ON my side of the bed too" He added with a chuckle. 

He knew that I slept better, when he wasn't there, if I slept on his side of the bed. He was such a sweet guy, and I have no clue how I ended up with him. I kissed him one more time. 

"I'll take some medicine and head to bed for a few hours... Although I really wish the thanksgiving dinner wasn't at our house." I chuckled with a sigh. 

He held me close then as we sat on the couch... The other married couples we know, children tore them apart. It made them angry, and tired of each other. However, Tom and I's love only grew stronger. It's all that we ever wanted. Actually, I don't think we've ever been more attracted to each other, than when we became parents. 

"I know," He answered, leaning his forehead on mine, "I know - but Mark's house is too small. And not to mention all of my squadrons also coming over... But, now I adore my son completely, but it's not like we were trying to have another baby right now" He gave a light chuckle. Tom was careful not to wake up Jack. 

I giggled too, "Oh, yeah! But somebody... was impatient" I poked in him the chest. 

"Woah," he faked offense, "it's NOT my fault you look hot pregnant."