Day thirty-seven

A/N: Alright just a warning... the girls spill some tea in this episode. So here is your warning... Also if you guys could vote on the invites you like more let me know! 

August  14th, 1986 .... 5 days to the Wedding...

To say I awoke with the worst headache of my life would be a fucking understatement. 

FUCK THIS. I'm never drinking again.

Well, that was a lie. But that's what I felt like this morning. 

The knocking on my door at 11 am was enough to send me into a spiral of curses. It was Mark, "Black coffee, bread with jam, water, and Tylenol. Also, the wedding place you and Tom looked into before you two left called. They left you a message to call them back to clarify your colors, and the number of people. Audrey, Carole and Marie are all downstairs putting together the wedding invites. I'd suggest you sober up if you don't want them to know." He sat the said items on the top of my dresser before closing the door and exiting. 

I took the Tylenol after rolling myself into a sitting position. You know, like after you do too many crunches at the gym? 

I pulled on some loungewear and began to drink and eat the food Mark had brought up to me. 

After eating my food and drinking the coffee, I headed downstairs to the phone

I called back the place that would be hosting the wedding ceremony - we'd have the reception there as well. 

"Hello, this is Hal Ryan. I apologize for missing your call earlier. I was made aware you had questions for me?" I smiled, trying to get into my planning mindset. The one that could make me forget about the... about the thoughts within the depths of my mind. 

"Oh, yes Hal! We wanted to confirm a few details about the wedding. What exactly are your colors again?" The woman on the other end of the phone asked. 

"Yes so we decided that both I , the bride, and Tom, the groom, will be wearing white. He is in the Navy. So the groomsmen are wearing their Navy blues. So the bridesmaids will be in a Dark Dusty blue. So we were thinking that Dusty Blue Pallet on your brochure." I informed her. 

"OH OF COURSE! Actually, we haven't done that palette before, But I personally made that one. So trust me when I say, I will make this fantastic for you dear! And one more thing... food for the reception? We have the chicken food option, the beef food option, and the fish food option. I saw you were having a small wedding invitee list. So choosing one of these smaller ones would be best suited for your party size." She informed me. 

"We would prefer the chicken, if that is at all possible." I smiled. 

"Alright, well we will see you on the 19th! We cannot wait for this marriage at our venue. We are very good at what we do. Since you've also allowed us to photograph your wedding and use it as promotion for our business... we will be providing our wine on the house. Our owner is also apart of the Navy, so it will be at a discounted price." She informed me. I could hear the excitement in her voice.