Day thirty-three

Sunday August 10th, 1986 - 11 am 

9 Days Until the Wedding... 

We had all woken up much later that next Sunday. When Tom and I had gotten up at eleven in the morning, the guys were still very passed out in the living room. Seeing as such we decided to make some breakfast for them. 

I started on cracking the eggs, and prepping the ingredients, while Tom began to make the first few pieces of French toast. 

"We're like the Mom and Pop of this group" I giggled to Tom. Once he was all set away with the things he needed for French toast. I began to count out the plates and cups that we would need. 

"That we are love, and I don't think we had any choice in the matter" He responded with his signature smirk. 

I laughed, "No we really didn't, but I think I enjoy it" I hugged Tom from behind and kissed his shoulder. 

"I think I enjoy it as well" Tom hummed as he relaxed into my embrace, "Why don't you go wake up the guys? While I finish up these few pieces here?" 

I nodded, "Of course," I kept holding onto him though, "In a few minutes" 

Tom chuckled and shook his head with a sigh, "You are adorable, future, soon-to-be Mrs.Kazansky" He sighed again, "Never in my lifetime did I think I'd ever be making anyone Mrs.Kazansky... That's so unfamathomable to me." 

I squeezed him tightly, "I never thought moving to California would end up with me being married in... a month? This is insane, but I wouldn't want it any other way." 

"Thank you for everything, Hal" Tom smiled. 

"You're welcome, and right back at you Tom." I let go of him, and placed a kiss on his cheek, "I'll go awake the man children in our living room." 

Tom kissed my forehead before I walked through the door to the living room. The guys were all spread out over the living room floor. Pete had somehow convinced the others to let him have the couch. I placed my hands on my hips, "Alright boys, breakfast is ready." 

Many groaned and whined as I startled them awake. I just rolled my eyes, left the door to the kitchen open and walked back to Tom. Who now was finished with making the breakfast, and began to plate the food. I kissed his cheek and smiled at him. 

"What?" He asked with a smile. 

"Nothing" I blushed, "Can't I just look at you?" I giggled. 

"You can do more than look Lavender Rose," He gave that devilish smirk, and pulled me into him. 

"OH GOD!" Wolfman gagged as the men walked into the kitchen. 

I giggled at his reaction. Hollywood jumped in before I could say anything though, "God it's like watching your parents flirt!" 

I giggled again, "Grab a plate, silverware, and a glass of juice - the door over there leads to the dining room." I told them, "It's French Toast, Tom just made it for you all, so he better get a thank you." I gave them my serious voice. 

Before the men could do anything, Bradley and Jake ran in front of them - having smelt the breakfast and ran down the steps, tripping over themselves. 

They each grabbed a plate, silverware, and a glass. Then they came up to me and Tom, "Thank you Uncle Ice and Auntie Hal". They they ran off into the dining room giggling. 

"See boys not that hard" I laughed as Tom put his arm over my shoulder. 

Pete pushed through the crowd and got his breakfast, "Thanks Bitch" he nodded to Tom, "Thanks ma'am" 

"Ah, ah, ah Peter Mitchell, try again" I pointed at him and crossed my arms. 

He laughed, "Thanks Ice, and Thanks Hal." I then let him go eat. Seeing that Pete's first response was inadequate - the others knew what to say and not to say. Then they all went to sit down in the dining room and eat. There were many laughs, but they were all on the quieter end, seeing how they were all extremely hungover. 

Tom and I grabbed the last two plates and sat down next to each other at the island in the kitchen. He ate with one hand while his other rested on my thigh. I blushed as I put my hand on top of his and began to awkwardly eat with my non dominant hand. 

"this is wonderful. Thank you for the breakfast, Snowman." I kissed his cheek, making sure to not get any syrup on his face. 

"no Thank you, darling" He smiled at me, as his cheeks got a little red from the comment. 

"I love you Thomas Kazansky," I smiled and held his hand tighter. 

"I love you Hal Ryan" He kissed my lips then, it was nice - even if it was a little sticky from the maple syrup. 

A/N: A short chapter

A/N: A short chapter... but I couldn't get into the Night Thirty-Four part yet. Sorry I chose a weird way to format this story. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this part! I'm working on this next part now. Again, it's a bit shorter - because I wrote this right after my finals in college. So I hope you enjoyed and be ready for another part soon!