Night Thirty-Two

A/N: Sorry for disappearing for a while. Everything kind of hit the fan recently. I haven't had time to write between College work and drama... I'm glad that I am able to publish this part now. I know it's been a long time that y'all have waited for this. I hope the length can make up for it! Enjoy!

Bradley, Jake and I drew on the sidewalk.

"Auntie Looks!" Bradley pointed to some scribbles on the sidewalk, "It's a Rooster! Like Uncle Ices calls me!"

Jake giggled, "That's silly Bradley."

Bradley pouted at Jake's giggle. Jake sighed and stood up hugging Bradley, "S'Okay Bradley. I likes it" He smiled at my nephew. Bradley immediately started giggling and continued to draw.

I went back to what I was drawing.... a snowman.

"Woah, Auntie Hal!" Jake had started calling me

"Woah, Auntie Hal!" Jake had started calling me. I didn't mind that though, he was adorable. I saw him spending a lot of time with Bradley in the future. "That's so cool!" He pointed to the chalk.

"Yeah Auntie!" Bradley smiled, "It's Uncle Ices!"

I nodded, and was about to answer when another voice answered for me, "Sure is" And sure enough as I turned around. There was my beautiful snowman in all his glory. Beautiful eyes that could make me smile even on the darkest day. He was truly a wonder. He was the other half of my soul that I didn't even know was missing. It's like my heart has always known him.

"Why... Hello there, Snowman. I hadn't realized what time it was" I stood up and faced him smiling.

He put his hands on my waist, "Well surprise, Rose" He kissed me gently. "I can tell you missed me." He smirked nodding toward my drawing.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Yes, yes I missed you" I kissed his cheek.

"UNCLE ICE!" Bradley roared and attached himself to Tom's leg. It was adorable. Jake even joined throwing himself at Ice. These boys were something else, I'll tell you what.

"Alright boys, let Uncle Ice be. I am sure he is very tired," The boys pouted. And when I say boys, I mean all three of them. I rolled my eyes once more, "How about you show Uncle Ice all the help you were around the house? And Bradley, if your mother is sleeping you do not wake her understand?" I said sternly. Carole needed her rest.

Bradley just nodded. Tom held both of their little hands as he walked to the door. He kissed my temple and said, "I've got them. You, make some tea and relax, alright?"

I smiled, "would you like a cup as well?".

He nodded with a smile, "Chamomile and honey?"

I smiled, "That would be great." I cleaned up the chalk, "Go, I'll be in soon"

- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -