Night thirty-five

After I had the meeting with my mother-in-law, who is the sweetest person ever, I went downstairs to make some lunch. But as I prepared the pasta salad- which I had a mighty craving for. I began to let my thoughts get to me.

In a mere week, I could lose my entire family. The main source of income. My happiness. Bradley could lose more family which just wasn't something that boy needed at the moment. He had just lost his father, he can't lose three of his uncles all in the same day. How would I explain that to him? My poor sister would have more to deal with because... well I'd like to think I'd be all put together and okay. But that's nowhere near the truth. I'd be a mess, crying every night. Wondering why the universe gave me him just to take him away a mere few months later...

A few months later. I was about to marry a man I just met! Who does that? Am I crazy? If so is that a good thing? Do I love him or am I just clouded by the honeymoon eyes?

No I love him. I have to. I want to. He's my everything. But will our relationship change? Or will it always be this honeymoon ish state? What if he doesn't love me one day and decides to leave? He wouldn't do that. Tom's a good man.

Tom's a great man. He's always there for me, has been since the moment he laid eyes on me. He protected me since day one and I have no doubt he will continue to do that for the rest of our lives. He's tough, yet gentle. He will throw himself into my arms and cry if he needs to. He's a giant tall teddy bear, in all honesty. Hes not just that either, he's my fiancé.

My soon to be husband. My husband. Woah, I never would have thought I'd be engaged this year, let alone married! I'm so excited though! I wonder what we will do for our honeymoon... it should be exciting. Just us, no family, no Bradley babysitting...

As much as I love that boy he is quite the terror sometime. Especially around that Jake boy. I have a sneaking suspicion that they might -

I was pulled out of my thoughts as a pair of two strong arms wrapped around my torso. I received a kiss on the cheek and a whisper in my ear, "Darling you're over cooking your pasta" and another kiss

"Shit!" I shouted and moved to save my pasta. I drained it, and tried one of the bendy shapes. It was a bit soft but over all not bad. "Phew, what has gotten into me?" I mumbled as I turned the stove off and sat the pasta aside to cool before mixing the ingredients together. 

"Rose, my sweet Hal, future Mrs Kazansky..." He kissed me between each word, "What's wrong?" He pulled me into his chest then. 

I wrapped my arms loosely around him, and fell into his embrace, "Just overthinking this morning is all, no need to worry." 

He kissed the top of my head then, "Go get some lounge sweats on - even better you can steal them from my closet if you wish. Go relax honey, I'll finish the pasta salad, Okay?" 

"I can do it. I'm fine-" I tried to argue with him, and get him to let go of me. 

"Nope, my princess doesn't have to do any work. She just needs to relax and be her pretty adorable self." He kissed my head, "Now please my love." 

I nodded and did as he said. I went up the stairs with a secret smile, I loved stealing Tom's clothes. 

                                                                                              %                           

When I had returned downstairs, Tom had dished out a small bit of pasta salad for me, and he was putting it in the fridge. 

"Ah behold!" He faked an English accent as he waltzed over to me, picking me up and swaying me in his arms, "A maiden fare as snow, that hath chosen to bestow her beauty and love to me!" He faked a faint.