*Day Twenty-Five*

A/N: MINORS DNI - DO NOT INTERACT! Spicy works are incoming! It's been a rough few weeks since the last spicy part was uploaded - so enjoy this and I promise... there will be more you wait and see aviators! Enjoy the show, I guess.

Saturday, August 2nd, 1986 - 9 am

I had woken up quite later than I was used to. However, it was still early. I yawned as I sat up, I was alone in bed. I wondered where Tom was.

I heard the shower running.

Ah, so that's where he was. I quickly got up - well as quick as you can for 9 am - and went to see if I could join him. A hot shower sounded great right about now.

I knocked on the door, "Tommy, Sweet Snowman, may I join you?"

"Oh, yes please!" Tom chuckled.

I made my way into the steamy bathroom and began to undress myself. When I stepped in the shower, Tom whistled, "WOAH! You're stunning darling!"

I blushed as he pulled me into him by my waist. I kissed his cheek, "Oh you!"

He leaned forward so the water was hitting the back of his head, " Oh me? Hal, have you seen yourself?! Absolutely ravishing" He smirked, pulling a southern accent out of nowhere.

"Oh, ho ho, when did you learn to do that?" I laughed, pushing him back so I could get under the water. My goodness was his shower COLD! I shimmed around him to turn the dial hotter. It then hit his back hotly.

"My goodness woman that's hot!" He laughed and jumped back out of the water.

"It's perfect," I shivered as I stepped into the warmth.

"You're crazy woman, and I love you that way" He added the second half when I gave him a look.

"That's better Thomas" I laughed, beginning to wash my hair.

"Few, I thought I was in trouble!" He stood behind me again, wincing at the water. I leaned forward a bit to turn the water a bit colder. "Well if I wasn't in trouble, I am now" He muttered at how I had bent over.

A/N: this is your last warning... Also please keep both hands on the phone at all times. This is quite spicy so don't rub your eyes or it'll get worse. Make sure you have your holy water and hail Mary's ready. Enjoy ;) Again Minors DO NOT INTERACT! Thank you. 18+ There's also a warning of body image issues. Hal suffered with the after affects on her body after some major weight loss in her last few years.

"Oh, Tom I'm sorry..." I was embarrassed again.

"Don't be sorry," He whispered to me when I leaned up. He then attacked my neck, and I moaned. He knew right where to kiss, he had learned that the last time we... interacted.

I then felt the very prominent proof of his arousal against my lower back. "Tom" I sighed, "we're trying to shower this time" I tried to joke and add in a chuckle. The chuckle came out as more of a moan though.

His hands roamed up and back down. They ended up together as they caressed my stomach. I cringed away from his hands. "What's wrong my rose?" He asked, worried and confused.

I sighed, "It's okay - I just don't like how my stomach looks... I used to weigh more than I do now. I have stretch marks all over and a tiny little stomach." I sighed. I didn't think of it before, but his hands resting right over them... Made me feel so self-conscious. I did so much to get my body to the place I wanted it, and yet I am still ashamed of it.

His hands stayed where they were, "I've seen them. I think they're beautiful. It shows your struggle and your hard work... It makes you very attractive to me. I swear I am not just saying that. I'd kiss every single mark if it makes you feel better" He held me closer.