Day Fifteen

(A/N: This song is specifically for Hollywood in this part... you'll understand once you get there lol. Also for those of you saying things like 'I want imagines based off this' or 'I want HC's based off of this!' I hear you - in fact I heard you. Just let me get through this story first  before posting the imagines and HC's I've written (especially ones with baby bradley bradshaw) I promise they're coming! Just be patient :) ) 

Wednesday, July 23rd, 1986 - Six Days...

Tom and I had been woken up earlier than usual thanks to Goose and a little Rooster.

There had been a knock at our door - around five thirty in the morning. "Auntie!" A little boy called.

Tom sighed, as he yawned and stretched - making sure the covers were intact and doing their job of covering us. Too tired to function I hid my face in his chest.

"Ugh the little Rooster" Tom groaned.

"We're coming in" Nick warned, before opening the door, Bradley on his hip.

"Good morning Uncle Ice!" Bradley shouted, "Good morning Auntie! Happy I love you!"

I yawned and turned to face my little nephew, "morning BB, happy I love you"

Tom held me close to him, "Morning little Rooster" 

Nick had a wild glint in his eye, "Hope you two had fun... Sure smells like it" 

I gasped, "Nicolas Bradshaw!" My face was definitely red now as I hid in Tom's side. 

Tom laughed, "Come on Mother Goose - let her be" 

Nick just laughed, "Come BB, let's go make some breakfast before Uncle Mav comes and we have to leave" 

I then heard Nick walk toward the door, shutting it behind him. I sat up, holding myself up above Tom, "That was so embarrassing..." I shook my head. 

Tom laughed, putting his hands behind his head, "Well - just serves as a reminder to wash the sheets today." I gently smacked his chest. 

I rolled my eyes as well, "Thomas, you're just as bad as Nick!" He then moved his hands to rest on my exposed hips. 

"Hmmmmm," He hummed, "We should get up and get dressed - before they come in again." 

I yawned, stretching and nodding, "Although - I don't want to get up. You're too comfy" I then laid back down - but directly on his chest this time. 

"Hmmm, neither do I - but when the Navy calls" He laughed, holding me in his arms as he stood up from the bed. He then slung me over to his back - as he picked up his jeans and shirt from last night. "I have to dress in these and go get my uniform from the car." 

Meanwhile, I was looking at his back - I in fact had done some damage with my nails. He had a much of scratch marks running entirely down his back - some even showed that they had drawn some blood. Maybe it was time to cut them. 

Tom's voice broke me out of my train of thought, "Meaning you'll have to get down..." He then removed my legs from around his waist. I nodded and removed my arms from around his neck as well.