Day Four

Look, it's a clique thing to say... I know that. I had never slept better in my life than I did last night. I swear I mean that... like damn, I didn't know that's what sleep could feel like. I had woken up about an hour ago, I hadn't gotten up out of bed yet. I had been gazing at Tom while he slept, 'How in the hell did I ever catch this man's eye' I thought as I looked down at his face. He was gorgeous, honestly. He looked so at peace when he slept, something I'm guessing he doesn't get that much with his job. As I rested my chin on the palm of my hand, I saw that little smirk of his on his face as his eyes opened slightly.

He chuckled, his voice so much deeper as he woke up, "Like what you see?"

I rolled my eyes, "Who wouldn't..." I teasingly scoffed.

He laughed loudly now, "I can name a few, surely"

I raised my eyebrow very much questioning his statement, "Highly doubtful. I mean," I placed my hands on either side of his face, "These eyes alone, are so beautiful. I swear I could stare into them all day long."

It was his turn to raise his eyebrows now, "Really? Well then," He stretched his arms above his head, "I can stay here all day with you." He brought his arms back down and wrapped them around me.

I hummed, "I would love to, however," I stretched now finally ready to get out of bed, "I'm ready to get up."

He playfully scowled at me, "Hmmm... no thanks." He then proceeded to wrap me in his arms and pulled me back down to him. I smiled at this - this feeling. I mentally scoffed at myself, how could I be so entranced by this man I met three days ago now... This was all so incredibly fast, but it was so much different. This happened on our own time, it wasn't something everyone said should happen. I wasn't afraid of him, this wasn't about being physical with one another - not yet at least. I closed my eyes, just enjoying this moment.

I sighed, "You know what, I've thought it over." he hummed, acknowledging for me to continue, "and I think a few more minutes wouldn't do any harm."

He chuckled lightly, "Glad that you've come to your senses." His voice was still raspy with sleep. "me too," I sighed. We had stayed like that for a while until a tiny knock sounded on the door. 

"Who is it?" I called, slightly annoyed.

"It's BB, Auntie" He called, "Daddy made breakfast, your favor - rite!" I then heard tiny little feet running away.

I sighed, sitting up and stretching once more. I yawned, "He always is my wake-up call on the weekends."

I felt Tom sit up next to me, "A little Rooster, then"

I full-on cackled at this, "Oh my goodness, you're right!"

He laughed as well as he got up from the bed, throwing on the white t-shirt of his that was on the top of my dresser.

He stretched out his back, "So any plans for the day?"