Night Twenty-Six

A/N: Only sixty more chapters after this one is published! I'm so excited for this to finally get to a close, but I am also very sad. I know like sixty seems like a lot... But compared to how many I've written already... Anyway, enjoy! Oh and also this will be a bit longer. As will the next day! So enjoy and understand that they might take a little longer to publish than other parts have taken. 

Warnings: Dirty Talks... Sometimes a bit spicy dirty talk... ;)

Tom and I had only been home for a few minutes - only enjoying a few moments of relaxation - before the phone rang.

"I'll get it you lay down,  okay?" Tom got up. I just nodded. 

"Oh, hey Carole, what's up?" Tom greeted her. 

I wonder what she wanted. 

"Oh, sorry about that. We were out with my Mother and Mark this morning." He replied. She had probably been trying to get ahold of us. 

"Oh, sure, let me ask Hal quick" He sat the phone down on the small table and walked over to me. 

"Hey, do you think we could watch Bradley tonight? Carole is going to a friend's house after some people go over to look at the house in a few hours." Tom asked me. 

I sighed, "Sure, why not? Just please tell her to pack toys and all that jazz" I was very exhausted and I had no clue how to entertain the child at the moment. It was pretty boring for a child here in Tom's apartment. 

He went and picked up the phone again, he messed with the chords as he picked it up, "Sure Carole. It's pretty boring for a kid out here though, maybe send some toys along?" 

There was a pause before he spoke again, "Of course, he's welcome over any time. It must be weird for him to live apart from his aunt." Pause, "I know they're like best friends." Another pause... "Alright Carole, see you then" He then hung up the phone. 

I still laid flat on my back - on Tom's bed. He sat down next to me and rested one arm on either side of me, "Our nephew wants to spend the night. He's very excited to see you" 

I smiled, however, the wear from this morning's ... activities. Was beginning to be felt in my hips, "I'm very excited to see him as well! I miss him a lot. However, Lieutenant, my hips hurt a lot" I blushed at the end. 

He laughed at this, "Oh, I'm Lieutenant now! Wow, and you get all blushy when you say it. How adorable!" He teased as he poked my cheek, "I can't wait to see when I climb the ranks... How Commander... Captain... and lord have mercy Admiral Kazansky would sound being moaned from your lips" He leaned down whispering to me, and kissing me at the end of his phrase. 

My entire body shivered, "Oh keep dreaming" I muttered after we parted. I pushed him up from me so I could sit up, I cringed from my hips. He rested his hands there to help support and comfort me. I took a deep breath, "Alright get back in line pilot. We need to figure out something for dinner... How about the alfredo your mother brought?" 

Tom groaned, "I'm tired of that food already and I haven't even eaten any!" He whined, "So much pasta!" 

I shrugged, "That doesn't sound like potential Adrimal talks to me." I crossed my arms. 

"BUT-" He tried to defend himself. I just shook my head. "Fine! We can do Alfredo. But! Can we please have fish the next time?! I'm craving it!" He pleads. 

I just laugh, "Sure, now. If you don't mind. I'm going to see if I can find my hot water bottle." I moved to get up and stumble slightly. I guess it didn't register right away because we went out almost right after...