Chapter Twelve

Nathanial Winters

Pulling down the street towards Brooklyn Chop I passed where Hamilton Enterprises had been built and slowed pulling to the curb and unbuckling my seat. I then moved over one seat and got out of my car at the same time my friends got out of their own.

Grabbing my jacket from the passenger seat, I pushed the door shut and walked up onto the curb followed by the six other boys into the steakhouse. I found way to much humour in all of us dressed in tailored clothing.

People in Tribeca probably think we believe we're better then everyone.

"Lunch for seven here comes a twelve hundred dollar bill" I mutter pulling open the door to the restaurant and all six of them walked in before I followed and slipped between them though they had always left a one person space for me no matter what.

That was one thing that would be questioned by others who is the leader of the group.

Looking around the very rusticly designed restaurant I spotted a few people looking up at the seven of us quietly waiting to be tended to.

"Good afternoon, a party of seven?" the rather petite waitress asks collecting menus.

"Yes" Lucian says as Theo shuts off his phone and Zavier shines the new pair of LV shades he bought the other day.

We all then walked through the room to a booth in the back and all of us slid onto the vinyl seats in complete silence though giving soft thanks to the waitress.

"What can I get you all to drink?".

"A pint of lemon sparkling water and iced tea will work for right now" I say looking around between the boys to see if they disagrees but none of them spoke.

"I will be right back with that for you all" she says and walks off leaving us alone.

"What are we ordering boys?" Zavier asks sliding a menu towards himself.

"The whole fucking menu probably" I mutter dryly and place two finger on my temple as I adopted a bored look whole reading down the menu.

"Someone needs a scotch at three in the afternoon?".

"I have a few out of country meetings in the next few months and I don't particularly want to go but I will because business is needed" I reply.

"You need business deals" Zavier chides.

"Fuck off".

"He's not going to" Lucian says.

"I'll light his hair on fire, and have his cars seized" I remark folding my hands as I had found what I wanted for food but still left the menu open much unlike the etiquette I knew about functions and high society stature.

Oh well, I'm in bloody public, I'd dare anyone to say a word.

"Can you even do that?" Theo asks, "that requires a lot of people to be known".

"He wouldn't ever do it to any of you" Lucian says with a shrug.

"I don't know Nathan has a lot of influence" August says sweeping some of his hair off his face.

"Who are you even connected too?" Zavier asks before the waitress comes and sets the glasses and pitchers down. We all then thank her and give her our orders for food which I was slowly calculating and realizing that I was likely bang on with my guess before we walked inside.

"Politicians, law enforcement, the underground, I own a lot of shit, including things none of you know about. But that's because there is a trust for things I have access to because a shell company owns it".

"Compared to what?" Michael asks.

"My father who had billions in assets around the world" I say not going to say exactly how many billions in assets.

"Like what exactly?" Zavier prys folding his hands and I pick up my glass raising to my lips before casually responding with.

"Like my fifteen million dollar penthouse in Tokyo".

"The fuck do you mean you kept that secret" Theo says.

"It swapped hands without a paper trail but that's also because I paid for it in paper Yen".

"How many duffle bags did it take to do that".

"Ten" I shrug before our food is brought to us and all of us take our plates once again thanking the waitress.

"Well I got to close a massive lawsuit between two minor companies. Thirty million dollar settlement" Theo dates diverging the conversation.

"Niles Law took what percent of that? Five?" Michael puzzles.

"Three million and one million in fees" Theo says.

"My company got a contract to build ten new residential luxury complexes in Abu Dhabi" Zavier says.

"What's the point of talking about money. We all have too much of it" I say taking another sip.

"It's the life update" Zavier says.

"If we're doing that, Winters Group is going to expand into breweries, rather then private, I want to go global".

"How many bottles do you put out a year?" Michael asks.

"One million per year, or about eighty million annual" I say starting on my steak.

"What do you want to sell".

"Ten million bottles a year, or about eight hundred million in revenue".

"Big spender" Theo laughs.

"Okay Mr. Flamingo shirt" I smile and Theo looks down at his shirt.

"Leave my flamingos along" Theo defends.

"The flamingos are cute" Michael says giving an adoring smile to Theo.

"It's just a bird" Zavier says stabbing a piece of his greens.

"Jealous of the flamingos Ambrose" I smirk and he flips me off.

"Lea will love you more then the doorknobs will Zavier but we'll still be your brothers and show up to fuck someone up if needed" I add and sooner then later the conversation shifted to us being relaxed and sentimental and I just went along with it while listening to them and slowly eating through my meal.

Finishing my meal and offering to pay the bill that had way to much food and drinks on it but still all gone, likely the fact that all of us ate a ton of food being a fair assessment to why it was.

The lot of us then walked out of the restaurant and back towards our vehicles each beeping as we got close to them.

Lifting the door to my car and looking around I got inside and closed the door before starting the car and heading back towards Winters Group Tower in hopes of finishing my work day before eight PM.

It is short oh gosh, I might add more tomr since I'm tired, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌️