Chapter Thirty

Arilynn Hamilton

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling incredibly nauseous throwing the blanket off of me I ran across the room into the bathroom before pulling my hair up leaving me just enough time to flip up the toilet lid and throw up.

Jesus.

Sitting back I wiped my mouth with toilet paper and tossed it in with my puke as I flushed it away.

What could cause me to feel so sick I had no idea. I rarely got sick or felt the need to throw up ever so what had changed, and then it clicked and I immediately walked over to my phone to see how long it had been since my last shot.

Racing to my phone I picked it up and went back in my calendar to see when my last shot was.

Four months ago. Shit.

I also couldn't go somewhere to get a pregnancy test or else it would end up in the news and I don't need Nathan waking up in London to find out I'm pregnant.

Silently I began to think through the long list of people who worked for us that I could rely on, until I got it.

Scrolling down my contact list I got to Gwen and called her. She was the redheaded PPO assigned to me when I was in Seattle but now she worked here in New York and was on penthouse Security tonight.

"Atilynn" Gwen says her footsteps echoing off the garage where she likely was.

"So I have a situation" I say running my fingers through my hair and letting out a shaky breath.

"What's going on?".

"I need you to go to the store preferably an A&L pharmacy and get me two of the most expensive pregnancy tests you can find" I instruct. "Shit, this is bad" I add muttering under my breath.

"Okay, do you care what I'm taking?".

"Take the M5 it's the most subtle" I say".

"Okay I'll be back in ten minutes" Gwen says hanging up.

I then sent a message to the girls group chat.

Izzy, Abigail, Lea, Amelia, Arilynn

Girls something happened
Read 2:14

Lea
What?
Recieved 2:15

Amelia
What?
Recieved 2:16

I might be pregnant, I woke up feeling sick and then threw up. Barely got to the bathroom
Read 2:17

Amelia
That's not good. The throwing up if your pregnant that's news, don't know how you feel about it.
Recieved 2:18

I'm fucking petrified. I'm twenty-four, and it's Nathan's which completely changes his life and mine if I really am pregnant
Read 2:19

Lea
Well, do you want us to come over and comfort you, that's all we can do since it's so early?
Recieved 2:20

Abigail
Why are you all up?
Recieved 2:21

Abigail
Oh...
Recieved 2:21

Lea
Yeah, I'm trying not to wake Zavier as I get dressed, he snores really ficking loud, I had to use two earplugs in each ear
Recieved 2:22