Chapter Twenty One

The next day I had barely gotten though the beginning part of the day before lunch when the contractors called along with the designers and I was left to tell them the address and the name of the old man who lived there who was still moving all of his stuff out.

I had also been looking at more of the work that I had to do and even attempting to push through most of what I had going on for this coming week so that I could simply move on from trying to plan for the finalization of everything before the winter vacation in Marbella.

I wanted to show Arilynn the house that I'd bought especially since she didn't know I had done so just yet, and I knew that once she knew she'd insist on seeing it despite the fact I had approved the demolishion of the interior likely already peeled back to the framework of the home that had to be replaced in order for my to end up with the home that I wanted or at least whatever Arilynn and I decided to put together for our home.

The sun was practically glaring through the tinted glass panes behind me that was filling my office with heat and warming my back as I drummed my fingers against the wooden desk while I stared at a certain email that was making me decided between ordering someone fired on the spot or an investigating into espionage.

To: nwinters@wgiserver.com

CC: abbywinters@wgiserver.com, isabellawinters@wgiserver.com

From: techservices@wgiserver.com

Subject: Tech Breach.

There has been a security breach in server room seven. Three hundred seventeen kilobytes of data are gone regarding personal information of payments to the Winters Family payments. However the cybertheft protection system (CPS) stopped whoever it was and the person had slipped out of the building before security could get to the server room. Tatyana is already looking for whoever had done so and has taken a personal endevour to review the footage.

Thanks, Dakota Langston (Manager) TSO, SRS.

Both of my sisters, Dakota, and Tatyana sat opposite me as I stared at the screen with my hands fisted together while I rested my head on top of my hands pressing the my nails into my palm hard enough that I expect my hand to start bleeding, and my left hand white knuckled to the point pink began covering my fading spanish riviera tanned skin.

"Where is the security footage, for whoever the fuck broke into Winters Group Tower and the server room. Oh, and please contact Vanessa, I want this handled carefully and by someone we all can trust. Perhaps even inform Uncle Logan that I should have all of my guns taken out of my damn penthouse so I don't turn in to motherfucking John Wick" I seethe to a level our father would be proud of.

Izzy scoffs and Abigail stiffles a laugh at my reaction.

"I will contact Saint Laurent Law Group when we are done in here" Izzy says folding her arms as she swayed back and forth.

"Mr. Winters do you have a separate screen?"Tatyana asks seeming vaguely set back though she had never seen me like this before in the seven years that she had been working for me and receiving a rather inflated salary, mostly because of my views about the fact that every business that I resided over, made billions in a week.

"Over by the fireplace Miss Hanavorna" I say and she walks over before picking up a remote and pressing a button before the wall set in and slid into hidden slots within the ballistic wall before a seamlessly fitted 5K TV moved in to fill the space.

"Tatyana then took the iPad that she carried around with her and connected it to the screens bluetooth before putting into the five digit code. The screen then followed along with her going through the four levels of login and confirmation screens that she could biometrically get through until turning to look at me as she found the first video.