Chapter Sixty Seven

As the trip to Monaco came to a close after numerous days of Arilynn and I attempting to exploit every part of Monaco's options for passing time though there was a fair amount of time spent in my parents penthouse and we all as a family were spending an excessive amount of time with one another since of course we didn't often get the chance to so it had been a nice way to get away from the drama of our lives.

Now I was walking out to the line of armoured Bentleys while my security team surveyed the area and as Arilynn and I slipped into the back of the silvery grey Bentayga and security walked around the car before getting in and beginning to drive us to Nice.

The French countryside was beautiful though filled with numerous towns, and sandy beaches, along with large residential houses proclaiming themselves proud above us.

When we eventually got to Nice the countryside was replaced by buildings of the riviera city. Along with making the three luxury SUV's stand out more in the city as we neared the airport and ended up trapped behind traffic as it seemed people were flooding home for the New Year and here I was attempting to leave to do the same thing, just my convoy seemed less pissed off and annoyed to be here.

Though I guess people were busy just trying to get out of here.

As the cars moved we moved with them creeping along until we could get to the VIP gate and pass through the security check not that there was much of one you just had to make sure you were on the list and if not you better have money to pay for the inconvenience.

When the cars got through we moved towards my jet and soon enough the three SUV's stopped and I was able to get out along with Arilynn before the both of us boarded the plane and took our typical seats.

"Good morning, we will be taking off at approximately nine o'clock CEST and landing back in New York at eleven EST" Lily says before the plane begins to be taxied to the runway and the seat belt light turns on.

Soon after the jet pulled away from the ground and soared up and away towards New York. I could see more from up here, I could see the oceans and seas of the surrounding area, along with the boats leaving and coming in, I could see the cities and towns farther in land and along the coastline. The water appeared black with sapphire hints as it crested and aquamarine sky took up a much paler tone compared to the water whose colour it was soaking up.

"How much work has Tatyana already forwarded you?" Arilynn asks with an amused smile.

"I'll go check" I say standing from my seat and walking into the meeting room on the plane between the sitting area and the bedroom and bathroom.

Pressing the desk the laptop slides out and I remove it before walking back to the sitting fuselage area. Opening the device I logged into the Winters Group Network before finding the work that my assistant had sent me.

"I have three hundred email regarding meetings and work orders" I say before opening the Compose option.

To: Tatyanahanavorna@wgiserver.com

From: nwinters@wgiserver.com

CC:

Subject: organization

Tatyana will you please organize the email subject matter into files for me to review once I return to Winters Group in a week. Other then that please enjoy the rest of your vacation. Thank you.

Nathanial Winters, CEO.

Hitting send I close the device and hoped that Tatyana wouldn't be awake at three in the morning.

As we got put of view of the mainland Arilynn and I set up the TV in the jet and found something to watch to pass the time between Nice and New York.

It had become a reoccurring pattern to watch something on the way home if there wasn't any work go do and there wasn't currently so I would enjoy the time spent with my arm around Arilynn while binge watching a TV show.

After several hours of this flight I watched New York come into view all while the plane cruised over the island and allowed me a view over the Hamptons and the many other exclusive neighborhoods on Long Island.

The plane soon passed to the heavily forested areas of the Island and began its descent after I could see where Rye was and soon was touching down on the tarmac of JFK International.

I then looked out and watched as the jet moved along the pathways back to the hanger where the plane was supposed to go before Lily had the plane rolled back into the hanger and stopped at the same time that three Mercedes sedans stopped just far enough away that the PPO's that had gone with it would be able to do a quick search of the area before standing next to their vehicle as Arilynn and I walked out of the plane and over to the central vehicle for the second time today.

"Welcome home Mr. Winters, Miss Hamilton" Gwen says nodding to each of us before I slipped into the back seat followed by Arilynn who pulled the door shut after us.

Gwen then got into the front seat and followed the other car which moved out of the hanger and towards the gate before all three cars blended into the traffic leaving the airport and would soon be joining the rest of New York's traffic as it was lunch time for many.

The three E-Class then moved off into the faster lane of New York traffic and began making our way back to our home that was a forty minute drive from here because of rush hour traffic that would be making life so much more fun when all I really wanted to do was make food and get as much of my work done as possible though I don't know how much of that I will be getting too since it would be twelve by the time we got home and I probably stunk after my flight, and I would end up taking an hour long shower for the sake of simultaneously waking myself up.

However I simply just chose to take in the return of tall buildings since we were back in Manhattan and I was going to be needing to start a week in advance just so that I wouldn't be in too much trouble for getting time with Arilynn especially since the trial would be starting at the end of January for her parents, and the New Year would mean a new quota for the year to be filled.

As expected forty minutes later the three cars pulled into the gate of the house that Arilynn and I lived in with all of the ice and snow cleared off of our driveway and motor court thanks to the heating and drainage pieces that were also heated and insulated before connecting to the sewage line under the house.

The cars rounded the motor court in front of the steps and stopped to let Arilynn and myself out before Gwen assured us that she would put the cars back where they belonged.

We then walked up the steps and got back into our house before kicking off our shoes and partly dispersing since Arilynn said she'd make food while I showered. Thanking her, I then walked upstairs and sluggishly entered the bathroom to clear off my trip which would end up with me in comfy clothing and likely not moving from our living room while I answer email until seven o'clock at night but none the less it was better then being on a plane for them millionth time in six months.

Undressing I kicked the clothing into a pile promising myself to deal with it later before getting into the hot water and attempting to relax under the hot water and steam that had filled the space I stood in.

Filler chapter kind of, I have some interesting things planned for the rest of this book so I hope you all enjoy, next chapter will be interesting at least. comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace