Chapter Twenty Eight

I had barely gotten out of Mayfair's streets filled with luxury townhouses heading towards where Winters House was when my phone rang and with practiced ease I pulled it out and answered, setting the device on the dashboard.

"Hello" I say getting over and speeding up a little bit more.

"Mr. Winters I have arrived at the tower and you are not here" Tatyana says and I hum back affirmation.

"I had to go home and change quickly I admit turning towards the Thames and heading towards the two towered building that curved on the North and South facing sides of each tower, and covered in black tinted glass making the building stand out more against the typically old stylings of London and the few other buildings around it ignoring that each tower was incredibly tall on their own that the base had twenty floors that sloped in to a point. The building itself was also given a very luxurious aspect considering there was a high prevalence for marble in the construction both outside to create a supporting structure and inside covering the floors in the white stone.

"I'm a block away" I state, "be there in fifteen seconds" I add before hanging up and as quick as London traffic would allow I pulled up to the front of the building and stopped behind my PA's rented car sat before I parked, and double checked that I had everything.

Getting out I then waited for Vesper before locking the doors and heading up the steps past the large stone wall that proclaimed Winters House on the front of it. Entering the building I let out a sigh as I headed towards the elevator where Tatyana stood waiting for me with her arms crossed.

"You have a meeting in three minutes, and everyone else has already arrived" she says pressing the button to summon the elevator.

"Good then I will fit my MO for meetings and other events that I chair" I remark doing my best to make it from sounding sarcastic, as we all entered the elevator and I pressed the button to go up nearly the top of the North tower.

As the elevator dinged I walked out and through the halls of the building until getting to a frosted glass meeting cubicle that had enough insulation to make sure not even a muffle of anyone of the nineteen people inside were heard.

Showtime.

Pushing open the doors I looked around the room at the members of several companies that I had invested in likely having discussed what I had approached them with for an offer.

However that was part of how I did things. I wanted them to do this because what it did was inform everyone of them that I had a lot more money then they would believe. They also compared which would eventually lead to a low but still impressive figure that would do the trick for today.

"Good afternoon, I hope you all have read the file presented to you because I know we all have money to make, and that is important" I say watching Tatyana take the free chair and begin taking notes whilst Vesper stood outside the room.

"To begin I want to say I'm grateful all of you took time from your schedules to come meet with me here in London, many of you are invested in the casino business around the world. You see I have an offer to all of you that isn't up for discussion. I had all of your businesses assessed and came to a fair buy out of all of them. Not all of your business ventures just the casinos. For a total of thirty billion dollars to purchase one hundred twenty casinos in eighteen countries".

"And I'd we don't agree to our casinos being bought by you?" a grey haired man with a weathered face inquires.

I then let out a mirthless laugh and stop my pacing in front of the window on the one side of the room.

"I own the land your casinos are placed on, all of yours in fact. You see, you specifically Mr. Emerson. Nearly five years ago now your casinos along the Las Vegas Strip were built on six different lots that you signed a leasing agreement with Harper Martins Holdings which is a subgroup to Winters Group, I have the power to cancel your lease and close your casinos by seizure" I say leaning on the table and staring straight at him.