Chapter Twenty Five

Nathanial Winters

It was Friday before the weekend and I had barely finished my shower when Tatyana calls me as I'm picking out a suit to wear to work for today.

"Good morning Tatyana" I say scanning the lines of suits in my closet while Arilynn picked out a pencil dress to wear that had been tailored in one of the shops along Fifth Avenue.

"Good morning Mr. Winters, I have your schedule and things all organized for today, and I have the new limousine at Winters Group Tower three brand new Mercedes Benz S680 here. I have inspected the armour and have determined it suitable to service you" Tatyana says the small inflections in he usually monotone voice adding slight flair to it.

"Thank you, anything else?" I ask deciding on a black three piece Tom Ford suit with a white undershirt, and a ruby red tie with silver cufflinks would be suitable for today along with Louboutin shoes.

"Here" Arilynn says handing me a Patek Skymoon Tourbillion that complimented my suit while I shifted my phone to the jewelry island and put it on speaker.

"Two things, would you like me to send you the new cars, and Miss Scarlett Louviere is to arrive at Winters Group Tower at oh-nine hundred hour".

Turning I looked to Arilynn who gave me a cautious look knowing just as well as me that Scarlett always had a plan for everything, and wouldn't back away if there was any reason that I provide challenge to her.

The problem is I always get my way by being straight up about it.

I did also use the fact that I bore resemblance to a younger version of my father as a mild weapon. People knew the name Winters and what it had always been linked to.

"Send the cars, and move as much as possible to the eight to nine block. I want to get as much as I can done before my meetings for the day".

"Of course Mr. Winters I will have it done. In a timely and beautiful fashion".

"Thank you Tatyana, I will see you when I arrive" I say and hang up before facing Arilynn who had turned  around leaving me to zip up the back of her dress.

"How do I look?" she asks unbraiding her hair and pulling the curled part over her right shoulder.

"You look lovely Miss Hamilton" I say and she gives me a small crimson lipped smile.

"As do you, I like the red tie" Arilynn compliments straightening the tie and correcting the fold.

"Thank you Arilynn" I say leaning down and kissing her gently before stepping back.

"Now I have to go to work, also we have the signal descrambling device under development so likely near the end of October it will be figured out and the police will have a face to go with the crimes".

"How often does corporate theft happen".

"Attempts fairly often, successes rare. Unless it's someone running a ponzi scheme on unsuspecting people then that typically works for ten years".

"I mean on you?".

"Winters Group International has so much high tech security that it is practically impossible the only way to truly do it is as the guy did walk into the building and download the files however there is a class system that is there to make sure that none of the information is taken. And we'll it also runs off of Neptune Cyber Security which is like how my software company works my fathers project as a kid. He made it at sixteen" I explain as both of us walked out of the closet with me pocketing my phone.

"Hadn't your dad named it the DNA program or something like it?" Arilynn asks and I'm not surprised she knows that because we spend at least one night a week at my parents.