The Point of No Reutrn part 1

Spike bursts through the doors carrying Renaé's body barely concious

Spike- Ihmir, please, you have to help Renaé. She's sick and I don't know what to do.

Ihmir- Bring her over here, Spike! Let me have a look at her.

Ihmir casted a spell over Renaé and he had a concerned but determined look on his face

Ihmir- it seems she has fallen ill. I'll need to take her for proper care.

Spike- Please, do whatever it takes to make her better. I'll do anything.

Ihmir looked at Spike and put his hand on his soulder

Ihmir- Don't worry, Spike. Renaé is going to be fine. I'll take care of her myself, she's my daughter

Spike- Thank you, Ihmir... Thank you so much

Ihmir- You don't look like you're in much better condition, Spike. Let me take care of you too. I can help you regain your strength.

Spike- No, Ihmir. Please take care of Renaé first. I'll be fine. I just need to rest. Please, just help her

Ihmir- Alright, Spike. But please, don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.

Spike- I won't... Thank you, Ihmir.

Ihmir- Renaé will be ok

Ponyville

Twilight paced back and forth in the Treehouse. She had always been a meticulous planner, but lately, she felt like something was pushing her to take more drastic measures.

Po'Dolue- T̸a̴k̷ ̴c̷o̶t̶r̷o̸l̸,̵ ̶T̷w̷i̸l̸i̴g̷h̴t̶ ̵Y̵o̴u̶ ̶k̶n̵w̷ ̴h̴a̵t̵'̴s̴ ̸b̷e̷t̶ ̷f̴o̵r̴ ̸P̵o̵n̵y̵v̴i̷l̷l̴

She shook her head, trying to dispel the thought, but it only grew stronger. She began to see her friends as obstacles, standing in the way of her achieving her goals. As she looked out of her window into the town, she felt a sense of power wash over her. She had to protect over everything now, and it felt exhilarating.

But as the days passed, Twilight became more and more isolated. Her friends had been missing and had not been seen by anyone. the voice in her head grew louder, urging her to take more extreme measures. And she listened, taking over more and more aspects of life in Ponyville.

18 days Later: Mayor Mare Office

Twilght- You're not doing Enough!! What are you good for!?

Mayor Mare: Twilight, what have you been doing? The ponies of Ponyville are scared. They're saying you're acting...different.

Twilight- Oh, am I? That's just because I'm finally doing what needs to be done to protect Ponyville. Do you know about the threats going on?!

Mayor Mare- Protect? Twilight, you're taking over everything. You're controlling every aspect of our lives.

Twilight- And it's for your own good, Mayor. I know what's best for Ponyville. You should be thanking me.

Mayor Mare- Twilight, this isn't you. This isn't the pony who fought for harmony and friendship. What's happened to you?

Twilight- What's happened is that I've realized the true power I have. The power to make sure Ponyville is safe and secure. And if that means taking control, then so be it.