Magenta

Sandya waited for the Dazzling to come to the door, she didn't have to wait long as they got there.

Sandya- You're not going to get away with this.

Adagio- Oh, is that so? You know, for someone who's trying to reform themself, you're not doing a good job. Sunset Shimmer

Sandya- I'm not Sunset anymore... She's gone. I'm not letting you get away with this.

Adagio- Funny. I want to see you try.

Sandya- You're going to release Theodore from your spell. Or else.

Adagio- Sandya, have you ever thought that your friends might just be ashamed of you. I mean being responsible for someone who tried to enslave the entire school and bring down a whole realm... haha, well it's a bit overwhelming.

Sandya- No... I'm not like that

Adagio- Anymore. Without you, imagine how relieved they'll be not trying to look over you. And Theodore, he's all mine now, Sandya. Your little friend... oh who am I kidding. The God of Reality is Under my Control. I won when I put him under my thumb. So move to the side and let me show you how a real Divine being takes what she wants.

Adagio shoved Sandya aside and went onto the stage.

Theodore left the Gymnasium and looked at the bracket.

Flash- We're in the final four, you were right, we can win this. We just have to beat the Dazzlings

Theodore- I can't do that. Flash, I'm sorry.

Flash- What are you talking about?! We're so close!

The Dazzlings came out of no where and Adagio grabbed Theodore.

Theodore- Priorities, Flash. Things happen I guess

Flash- You know what? Screw you, you two faced shithead!

Theodore- Good Luck, Flash

Theodore walked away with the Dazzlings, leaving behind the band. The next round came and Flash's band was swiftly knocked out by the Dazzlings. All that left was Trixie and the Rainbooms.

After that disaster, the crowd ganged up on Sandya. Antagonizing her, she ran off of the stage and the others followed

Adagio- Theo, Sweetie. Stay here

The Dazzlings walked away, leaving Theodon there.

Theodore stood in the crowd. Mesmerized like the others, he couldn't take his eyes off of them.

Stop at 3:48