Canterlot High Part 2

The girls walked into an empty classroom where THeodon sat in disbelief at what occurred

Theodon- I can't believe... That worked. 

Rarity- And you said it'd be stupid.

Applejack- In all honesty, I agree with Theodon, I didn't expect it to work. 

Twilight- We're one step closer to me winning the Fall Formal. 

Theodon- And if we win this Formal, then we will be able to get closer to Sunset and get my weapon back. 

RD- Now we have to wait for the voting to come and then... what is next? 

Theodon- The plan after Twilight winning the formal will be to get Sunset to reveal the amulet. That's where I come in and snatch it. 

While they were celebrating their win, Sunset was in the gym telling Vice Principal Luna about the gym. It was completely destroyed, someone came in an ruined it all. And the name that Sunset gave her was Twilight Sparkle. 

Rarity's Boutique

Twilight ran into the boutique and immediately hid in the dressing room.  

Theodon- Twilight, hey, Twilight, you okay?! 

Twilight- *We're running out of time, we've barely made any progress on getting the amulet and our time frame is running out, the portal will close soon!*

Theodon- *We'll be fine Twilight, look we'll be able to be fine here. The others are capable to protect Equestria, we have our own issues here.*

Twilight- *Theodon, We can do this right?*

Theodon- *i know we can, we just have to keep the plan on track and once we get close to sunset and be able to get the amulet, we got this*

Rarity- is everything alright, you two? 

Theodon- *We should tell them*

Twilight- *What? No!*

Theodon- *We have to prepare for the worst. If we can let them in*

Twilight opened the curtain and looked at the girls

Twilight- I have something to say. Theodon and I ar—

Pinkie- You and Theodon are from a different dimension where you're both pony-like creatures except for Thedon who is this all-powerful being who is there to help you all in this inter-dimensional war! But you Twilight are actually a princess from this dimension and you guys are here because something was stolen from Theodon if you don't get it back by tonight the both of you will be stuck here for a REALLY long time!

Theodon- I'm sorry what?

Twilight- umm... That's scarily accurate.

Theodon- How'd you know that?

Pinkie- Just a hunch.

Both Twilight and Theodon were left speechless by Pinkie's theory/factual statement. The entire group of girls went absolutely crazy at this news.

Theodon- Wait, you were here because of the Gym. What happened?

Gym

Theodon- Sunset and her goons... they ruined it all.

Pinkie- It took forever to put all of this stuff up.

Theodon- What's the plan?

Twilight- We build it. All of it, we bring it all back and fix it. Theodon, come on we've done greater feats than this, if we can't rebuild this how are we going to do anything else?