Dragon Lands (Season 3 Premiere)

Spike was walking through the desert the winds nearly blinding him but he knew he was getting closer. Spike held up the capsule holding his and Renae's ember

Spike- We're almost there, I know it. I can feel it. 

Spike continued walking until the storm got more and more severe

Spike continued walking until the storm got more and more severe. Spike closed his eyes but kept moving. The Storm was unbearable and was hitting him in all directions. until it didn't. Spike looked up to see the Dragon Lands

The sun dipped below the jagged peaks of the Dragon Lands, casting long shadows across the barren landscape

The sun dipped below the jagged peaks of the Dragon Lands, casting long shadows across the barren landscape. Spike trudged through the ashen soil, his feet scraping against the hard ground. The air was thick with a sense of desolation, and the only sound was the low, mournful howl of the wind.

As Spike walked deeper into the heart of the Dragon Lands, the terrain became more treacherous. Cracks in the ground revealed molten rivers of lava below, emitting an eerie glow that cast an otherworldly light on Spike's skin. 

The desolation stretched for miles, a landscape scarred by centuries of dragonfire and upheaval. He had ventured into the Dragon Lands seeking some form of a home, or at least answers, but now he wondered if the truth was worth the haunting emptiness that surrounded him.

Remnants of Nikolas' compound still remained, Spike feeling a stabbing wound in his stomach reluctantly made him go towards it. Even though it was the cause of his own hell, he 

Without warning, the ground beneath Spike's feet trembled. The distant rumble grew louder, echoing through the desolate landscape. He looked around, sensing a disturbance in the air. The once still atmosphere now vibrated with the approach of something massive.

Spike- The hell is that noise?

Suddenly, from the shadows of the craggy rocks, emerged the silhouettes of dragons. One by one, they emerged, their scales blending seamlessly with the ashen terrain. Their eyes glowed with an intensity that matched the lava below, and the air crackled with energy as their massive wings unfurled.

Spike's heart raced as he found himself encircled by the formidable creatures. They varied in size and color, their scales ranging from deep obsidian to fiery red.

A low, guttural growl reverberated through the air, and the dragons tightened their circle around Spike. He swallowed hard, his eyes darting from one immense form to another. They communicated without words, a primal understanding passing between them.

???- They fear you, foreigner... They fear all of us

A woman walked towards Spike and grabbed his shoulder. 

Spike- Who

Spike- Who... Who are you? 

???- Another Experiment like you

Spike- There were others? 

???- Yeah, you thought you were the only one? 

Spike- Well... I don't remember much. Just darkness and emptiness. 

???- He Psychologically tortured you... Sorry to hear that. He sliced me up from head to to then only regenerated me to do it all over again... or at least until my skin hardened, nothing can pierce my scales or skin... then flesh grew on me. he forced an evolution onto me, like you.

Spike- What's your name?

???- Ember... Call me Ember

Spike- I'm Spike.. 

Ember- Well, Alright Spike. Welcome to hell. Why are you here? 

Spike- I... I don't know 

Ember- So you just showed up here without a reason, you could've been killed.

Spike- I'm strong enough to defend myself. I've fought Nikolas. 

Ember- I know that is a lie. 

Spike H-How?! No It's not. I lost but I fought him. 

Ember- If you did, you would dead if you actually fought him. 

Spike- Well, I did. Or at least I tried. 

Ember- And the truth comes out. 

Spike- Why are you questioning me? 

Ember- Ever heard of making conversation? I can see you've been alone for a while.

Spike- I-I have, I haven't had a home for a long time. 

Ember- Where have you been? 

Spike- Would you believe me if I said that I was in another dimension separate from our own? 

Ember- Depends, after what has happened in the last few months, I wouldn't be surprised

Spike- I was in the trash bin of the universe basically. But I made the best of it and made my own life outside the the gods and the world around us. But, it found me... And destroyed everything. So now, here I am

Ember- Well, you're a dragon, so you have some respect here. 

Spike- I don't know where to go so, I don't know if I will stay though it's not just me 

Ember- There are others with you? 

Spike- Well, It's just us

Spike help up the capsule and showed it to Ember

Ember- What is this? 

Spike- Long story short. My daughter. 

Ember- Uhhh ok. Let me take you to the others.