Daughter

Spike- You... You're the God of Death?

Eaner- I was. Everything's been weird since the fight was over. I... I left, I didn't know what I had and what I didn't have but I know... It's just me

Spike- So what now?

Eaner grabbed the capsule and cupped it in her hands. Grabbed Spike's hands and Energy radiated from it. It shot up into the air and shattered into pieces. The Energy took the shape of a girl and it fell to the ground.

Spike- What happened?

Eaner- Hold on...

The little girl stood up and looked at the both of them

???- Hi

Rarity watched from afar and wiped away the tears from her eyes

Canterlot

Illoua- Twilight, do you know anyway that we cold find Discord? Or any of the Primordials?

Twilight- No, I've tried. They've cut us off completely from them.

Illoua- Shit.

Twilight- Wait...

Illoua- What?

Twilight- The tree, of course, the tree!

Illoua- Ok I'm a little behind, what tree?

Twilight- Come with me. 

Tree of Harmony 

Illoua- What is this? 

Twilight- While you were in the Heart, a lot of stuff happened. We gave up the elements for this. The Tree of Harmony we call it. We don't really know what it does or what it's here for but... This is where the elements are currently. 

Illoua- Can you take out the elements? 

Twilight- No, we've tried. Nothing can even loosen them. 

Illoua- What does this have to do about Tirek? 

Twilight- The Elements have God Energy.  God Energy specifically tailored to us. We need God Energy... Hell, even any form of God Energy to give us an advantage

Illoua- Sounds great. How do we do that? 

Twilight- ... 

Iloua- Of course you don't know... Shit. 

Twilight- Look, we have time... We can figure this out. I just have to  get my friends together and we'll figure this out. 

Illoua- What plan do you have now? 

Twilight- We prepare. Tirek is coming so, at the least, we'll be ready when he gets here. 

1 Week, only 1 week has passed and Tirek only continued to absorb more and more power, he even went to regular ponies. Magic and God Energy only made him deadlier than they imagined. Illoua had gathered the group and powerful gods to the Castle. They're not going to wait for him anymore and are going to go after him. 

Sera- We have no one to sacrifice to his ass to imprison him!

RD- We don't have to sacrifice anyone! 

Wahl- I agree. What if there is another way to take down Tirek. 

AJ- I say the only way would be to kill him. We've already gone this far. One more wouldn't be too much. He's already stolen the Magic and God Energy from everyone of our Allies in Equestria! I say it's time to return the favor for everything he's done. 

Alina- While I do agree with you Applejack, We need to rebuild. We've lost a great number of ponies and gods from when... He attacked us. 

Twilight- Has anyone heard from Spike? Or Eaner? 

Sera- No, it's suspicious that no one has seen either of them.  Rarity, when you followed Spike, what happened? 

Rarity- Umm... I uh, don't rememeber

Twilight- What do you mean? You'd say you would follow him. 

Rarity- He's fast, I lost track of him

Twilight- So Spike... and Eaner are gone. 

Rarity- Unfortunately 

Illoua- Alina, if we were to theoretically bring everyone into Canterlot

Alina- It would be possible 

Illoua- Do it. I don't want any more casualties 

Alina- On it. 

Illoua- Twilight, I'm gonna need you and your friends to get any remaining Gods that haven't lost their powers We're gonna need as much help as we can get. 

Twilight- Okay. 

Unknown Area outside Equestria

Spike dropped the tree next to the cabin. He sat next to the door and watched Eaner and Ira playing on the hill. Ira saw him and walked to him

Spike- What'cha looking at? 

Ira- Big Magic Dragon. 

Spike picked her up and sat him on his lap. 

Eaner- Princess Ira, where'd you go? 

Spike- Eaner! She's mine now! The Princess has chosen her favorite!

Eaner- Spike, you wish. I'm her favorite. 

Spike- Wanna bet? 

Ira- You both are my favorite!

Spike- Ira, go inside for a sec. We'll settle this ourselves

Ira- no, you both are great!

Spike- Alright, Let the Big Magic Dragon talk to your guardian angel!

Ira- Alright. 

Ira ran inside and Eaner sat next to SPike

Eaner- You okay? 

Spike- Yeah. 

Eaner- Spike... 

Spike- I'm fine. It's just... I can't help but feel like we've abandoned them. Everyone back home. Twilight, Rarity... Everyone... 

Eaner- Spike, look at her. Do you want Ira to live in a world where both of her parents are risking their lives, fighting, every day? On the verge of death? 

Spike- I see where you're coming from but look at where we are? The Omnipotent has been defeated, Tirek is still around yes, but do you think that they can handle it without us? 

Eaner- Spike. It was your idea to come out here. Get away from the action and the fighitng, and now you're thinking of going back? 

Spike- It's one last fight... One more. Then we can come back, live the life we have now. But we can't hide forever. 

Eaner- I... I need to think about it. You and Ira are all that matter to me now. I don't have to worry about being the God of Death, the Omnipotent, Nikolas, none of it. Just this... 

Ira- Mama! Papa! What's taking so long? 

Eaner- We'll talk about it later, alright? 

Spike- Yeah. 

Eaner kissed him and walked back into the cabin

Eaner- There you are!