Crystal Empire Part 2

Theodon- A Crystal Fair? 

Twilight- Yes! 

Theodon- What does this have to do with the Crystal Heart?

Twilight- The Crystal Ponies, their memories are foggy, maybe if we can help them remember their past, we could find the location of the crystal heart!

Theodon- How confident are you on this?

Twilight- Huh? 

Theodon- Convince me that this will work, Twilight. From how Cadance is doing we may only have one shot, so please, make me believe in this. Because this could be our one shot.

Twilight- This will work.

Theodon- Alright, I'll trust you on this.

Twilight- Thank you. 

Stop at 2:26

Twilight- I-I Didn't know it was an actual relic, the book didn't mention anything about Crystal Ponies powering the Heart!

Twilight flipped through the pages until sh reached the last page, or the remnant of what it was due to the page being ripped out.

Twilight- The last page is missing... How did I not notice?!

Cadance- It's alright, Twilight.

Cadance's endurance finally gave in as she passed out, releasing her magic, releasing the barrier. 

Theodon- Oh no. 

A Roar was heard from the blizzard as a black gas formed at the gate. 

Theodon- Sombra. 

Sombra's Incorporeal body emerged form the gas and charged at the Empire

Theodon- The Empire is under attack!

Theodon charged his Energy and jumped into the air and charged at him. 

Incorporeal Sombra- Theodon... 

Theodon tried to hit Sombra but his punched phased through

Theodon- Get the hell away from these ponies

Incorporeal Sombra- You idiot, You cannot hit me. 

Theodon- I know, I'm just distracting you

Cadance was able to collect herself and reform the barrier, Theodon was able to make it back inside before he was trapped out there. But before the barrier closed, Sombra rushed Theodon, but it was closed on him, slicing off his horn

Theodon- Got you... Bitch.

Theodon returned to the balcony where Shining Armor was holding up Cadance. 

Shining Armor- I have to find the Crystal Heart

Theodon- No, I will, You have to take care of her. If she gives out again, I won't be able to hold him back in his current state.

Twilight- I will look for the Crystal Heart. You can trust me on this!

Theodon- I trusted you on the Fair, How is that working out? 

Twilight- It... Uhh

Theodon walked ran into the castle and saw Rainbow Dash

Theodon- Dash, I need you and the others to Keep that fake heart out of the Crystal Ponies sight, and keep this fair going. Out there is that lat thing they need to know. Keep them distracted, got it!