Theodore, Apostle of Reality

Realm of Gods

Theodore- Lukis!!

Theodore woke up in a comfortable leather chair inside a library

Theodore woke up in a comfortable leather chair inside a library. He looked  at this body, there was an open wound on his neck with literal pieces of metal still lodged in, his chest had a gaping stab wound, and his face but he felt no pain at all. 

Theodore- Where am I?

A woman with green hair appeared out of the corner of his eye and sat down in front of him 

???- Hi, Theodore. I wish we didn't have to meet like this, but circumstances have differed from what was planned.

Theodore- What... What happened?

???- You were killed, Theodore. 

Theodore- So... Is this place... Heaven? 

???- No, that's somewhere else. You Were chosen. 

Theodore- Where am I? Who are you... Why do you sound so familiar? 

???- Oh, yeah... I am Illoua, the God of Life. Another god and I have chosen you and I'm here to aswer any of your questions. 

Theodore- God? 

Illoua- Yes, the word God is more of a title, there are duties that come with it.

Theodore- Where am I?

Illoua- You're in the Realm of Gods. The Domain between Space and Time that we Gods and Apostles reside in.  

Theodore- What happened to my body? 

Illoua- Your body, that's how it was before your brain died. 

Theodore- What... What the hell? I need to get back to Camid, is that possible? 

Illoua- It's not as easy as that. 

Theodore- Why not? I need to get back there. There's someone there that I need to find!

Illoua- You cannot return to your realm. I'm sorry

Theodore- Why Not? My Girlfriend, I promised her that I'd would come back, we're supposed to leave the Kingdom!

Illoua- I understand, but it would cause too many issues. 

Theodore- Why not, there has to be someway I can go back, at least to see her again!

Illoua- Calm down, Theodore. Come take a walk with me. 

Illoua stood up and walked towards the door. 

Illoua- Close your eyes. 

Theodore closed his eyes and Illoua guided him outside. She led him through the paths and his walking soon came to a stop

Illoua- Alright, open. 

Theodore opened his eyes and it was breathtaking