Better Part 2

SugarCube Corner

Twilight, Illoua, and Theodon walked into the pastry shop. Pinkie was in the kitchen whipping up a new batch of cupcakes.

Pinkie- The Gods and their protégé. How ya doin?!

Twilight- I'm doing okay Pinkie.

Illoua- We were having a taste for something sweet.

Pinkie- Good for you, I got something getting ready for ya! Be right back!

Theodon- Thanks Pinkie.

Pinkie went to the kitchen leaving the three of them to sit

Twilight- I'm still trying to perfect the absorption technique...

Theodon- Twilight...

Twilight- If I can absorb Fruglen, I'll be able to save Spike. And Princess Celestia is teaching me how to Purify God Energy so his cursed energy won't corrupt me!

Illoua- What if it doesn't work, Twilight...

Twilight- I've made plans, and backup plans, if absorbing doesn't work then we can invade his mind.

Illoua- Twilight... You might have to accept the truth...

Twilight- We aren't gonna kill Spike, we have to save him!

Theodon- Twilight... Rarity got hurt... If she was even a little more reckless she coul--

Twilight- I have to save him.. I-I...

1 Month and 2 Weeks Ago- Dragon Lands

Illoua- Twilight, How confident are you about this? If Fruglen is alive, and Killed Torch, the Dragon Lands we are about to walk into...

Twilight- It's where Spike is... We can save him, If we use the elements of Harmony along with your powers, we can save him!

Illoua- Twilight, We've seen was God Energy can do to someone from your realm. Spike could be Dangerous, especially since he's a dragon

Twilight- He's our family, you gave us these weapons to give us the power to save our Realm and Equestria. Let us use them then

Rarity- How hard could this be, take out a few Dragons

Rarity- How hard could this be, take out a few Dragons. Beat some sense into Spike then go home.

 Beat some sense into Spike then go home