Everything to Lose (Season 4 Finale)

Twilight coughed up blood and tried to crawl away, Tirek picked her up by her head and began to crush it. The pressure was starting to crack her skull but before he could crush her head Spike kicked Tirek in the Head. He dropped Twilight and Eaner grabbed her 

Eaner- How are you feeling? 

Twilight- My H-Head... Everyt-thing hurts... 

Eaner- I know, just... You're our only hope and you have to Win This... please Spike is out there fighting for you. He believes in you, show him who Twilight Sparkle is!

Eaner gave Twilight all of her God Energy and she began to transform back into her pony form and the ground began to glow as the Elements of Harmony began to resonate around her. 

Eaner- Twilight? 

Twilight- Tell... T-Tell spike... to... To back away...

Eaner- Yeah... 

Eaner Flew out to Spike keeping Tirek busy. Spike was fortunately not harmed much and Eaner 

Play 1:05-2:41

Twilight- I'll keep going... No matter what!

Tirek- Have nothing left to lose? 

Twilight- No... I have... Everything!

Twilight began to attack Tirek and she began to transform into something new. A hybrid between her Human form and Pony Form. Where she could keep her Horn and Wings, but be able to have her arms and legs. 

Twilight- Having everything to lose... is the reason I will win.

Twilight landed a barrage of physical attacks on Tirek, THey were able to stagger him but only for a second. Tirek tried to grab he but she flew into the air and blast him with a beam of magic.

When the dust settled Tirek was gone, Twilight could still feel his energy around him but she couldn't see him anywhere

Twilight- Where... Are you! 

Tirek appeared from behind her and was about to crush he skull until a slash came from afar slicing him open. Twilight was in shock but she took her opening while it was there 

Tirek- Wait!

Twilight charged all of the energy throughout her body, leaving trails of stardust within her path. She punched Tirek, causing a shockwave to shoot through his body carving a hole through. 

Tirek knelt down, but Twilight was in the Zone. She punched him again, another trail of stardust following the attack and blasting a hole through his body. She side stepped to his legs and hit him twice, the trails of stardust returned and continued to gape holes within his body. Twilight continued to hit him over and over, these attacked were giving her the upper hand. 

Tireks body began to shrivel up as the magic began to seep away from Tirek. 

Twilight- Come on! 

Tirek tried to fight back, but Twilight punched away his hand, hitting it off completely. Twilight landed more of a barrage of attacks and Tirek was on his hands and knees. 

Tirek looked up at Twilight, The God of Equestria, The Princess who fought the Demon and Won, The One Whom the Gods chose to Bless.