Nullified

Rarity's Boutique 

Illoua dispelled her barrier, and the three of them returned to their pony form. 

Rarity- Do you think Spike is still there... When I called out to him, Fruglen shed a tear, and even he was shocked. What if Spike is still awake in there... 

Illoua- It's possible... if the Rules of Possession still apply in his case, Spike's soul is still there... 

Twilight- Then there is something to save. If only we had a better plan the first time... No One would've gotten... 

Rarity- Twilight, Don't let my injury eat you up from the inside... 

Twilight- But this time... We Can Save Spike... we've gotten a lot stronger, and better than last time. 

Realm of Gods - Sanguine Holding Chamber (2 Weeks Later)

Sera was punching the walls of her cell, It was the only way to keep the isolation at bay. Sera was facing Capital Punishment. She Heavily Injured a Pillar outside of a regulated battle. Tensions began rising, and with a Primordial being taken into captivity, people began suspecting that an insurrection was brewing. That Illoua was only the beginning and there was more to come

 That Illoua was only the beginning and there was more to come

Eaner walked into her cell and sat down

Eaner- Sera... 

Sera ignored her and continued punching the wall

Eaner- You're going to keep ignoring me aren't you? 

Sera Punched the wall but stopped

Sera- What? 

Eaner- Explain what happened... 

Sera- Nikolas was willing cursing a soul. Just to fuck with Theodon. 

Eaner- So you cut off his hand? 

Sera- It's immoral... completely against what we do!

Eaner- Look, The Omnipotent and Nikolas are going to summon you, it will probably result in you being erased from existance... 

Sera- So... What about it? 

Eaner- Do you support Theodon and Illoua? 

Sera- I honestly Couldn't care less about it.  But Nikolas has put almost the entire realm on pause because he wants to play his little game... 

Eaner- What if I could grant you Asylum... away from this... a chance to live? 

Sera- I'm not going to Theodon's little realm. If that's what you're implying... 

Eaner- Sera... You're one of the few Primordials who are able to think fully. If not wi--

Sera- You work with them?! Seriously?!

Eaner- No... I don't necessarily... 

Sera- Get me to a Realm that tey don't check often... a Back Door away from the Omnipotent and Nikolas' hands... or Hand

Eaner- Okay... 

Eaner grabbed Sera and disappeared. 

Unknown Realm

Sera appeared in a basement of some sort. Eaner revealed herself as an Astral Projection.

Sera- Why Aren't you here? Where am I? 

Eaner- The one place that the Omnipotent avoids. 

Sera- How do you know this? 

Eaner- I've been here the longest, I've seen things...

Sera- Why does it avoid this place? 

Eaner- I've found out that Our Powers are nullified here. Hence I'm in my Astral Form. 

Sera- So what are you saying? 

Eaner- While you're here. You're Human again, Sera. 

Sera- Impossible... 

Eaner- This Realm was made... before any God of Reality I've known. I can't stay here long. Make refuge and survive, Sera. I will return soon. 

Sera walked out of the basement and found an abandoned city, taken back by nature. 

Sera- What the hell? 

Equestria - Canterlot: Inside Theodon's Domain

Theodon- Now!

Theodon summoned a Dummy and Applejack, Pinkie, Rarity, and Rainbow jumped it. Pinkie made her hilt into a flail and hit the dummy with a flurry of attacks. Applejack was able to get behind the dummy and capture it  in a full nelson and Rainbow and Rarity Broke its legs. 

AJ- Twilight, Do it!

Twilight, from a distance, summoned an Arrow of magic. 

Twilight- Fluttershy, use the spell I taught you!

Fluttershy- O-Okay... 

Fluttershy created a barrier around Twilight and chanted phrases.

Fluttershy- Glowing Spiral, Growing Life, Eternal Flame!

The Arrow's intensity grew and Twilight shot it into the Dummy

Twilight- Invade!

Twilight fell unconscious for a few seconds and returned. 

Twilight- It Worked!

Theodon- Alright... It's a plan. 

Twilight happily jumped into the air. Seeing the hope come back to her was nice. 

Fluttershy- Twilight, I'm happy you were able to make this idea. We can save Spike. 

Twilight- We have to perfect this. Not one mistake can happen.

Theodon- Let's take a break. We have the Idea down... that's a good enough start. 

Twilight- Okay... 

Theodon dispelled his domain to see Illoua waiting there. 

Illoua- Sera is missing. 

Theodon- What? 

Illoua- Illoua cut off Nikolas' hand and is now missing.

Everyone was in silence, the news took everyone by surprise. 

Theodon- That's our chance. Nikolas is injured, he's vulnerable!

Illoua- Unless you want to charge into our deaths, we stay out of the Realm of Gods. At least the 8 of us. Every god there knows who we are, our faces are plastered on every news element there. We stay out of that realm until we are ready... if we even will be

Theodon- Look, you said we had a group of other gods there right? I want send some type of message? 

Illoua- Possibly... I have some friends who are willing to help. 

Theodon- Who?