Amulet Part 7

Raythar- Lord... Theodon... 

Theodon- 3...

Raythar stood there frozen in fear. thought racing through their head

Raythar's Thoughts: The Energy emitting off of him is suffocating, the only one who could release this much energy must have Limitless at their disposal, and the... No, that's impossible... Illoua couldn't be allied with him if she is... Then... The Omnipotent Must Kn--

Theodon blitzed past Raythar, slicing through their neck with his Trident. 

Twilight- Wait Don't ki--

A Creature was shot out of Trixie's body, Raythar's true form

Theodon used his powers to teleport Trixie away and charged Raythar. He summoned a torrent of Energy, causing the ground to wave towards them. Raythar attempted to block the attack but as soon as the wave hit, the ground molded to their body, fusing them to it. 

Raythar tried to move and attack Theodon but Twilight blasted it with a stun spell, rendering it immobile. 

Twiight- Theodon, Do It!

Theodon- ʏƚiᴎɿɘƚƎ Ꮈo ƚᴎɘmʜꙅiᴎɒᙠ .ɘɘʜƚ |ɒɘꙅ I ,ꙅboᎮ Ꮈo m|ɒɘЯ ɘʜƚ ƚuoʜǫuoɿʜT

Theodon blitzed behind Raythar and Illoua Jumped out of the ground with Harsvetsr

Illoua- Now!

Theodon and Illoua cast an alchemy circle in the sky causing beams of light to shoot down into the ground 

Theodon & Illoua- ꙅꙅɘᴎʞɿɒᗡ ɘʜT oT ɿɘꙅU ꙅiʜT ʜꙅiᴎɒᙠ bᴎA ,ɘɿuqmI ꙅi ʜɔiʜw Ꮈo ʏᎸiɿuꟼ ,ꙅꙅɘᴎʞɿɒᗡ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅᴎɒɘ|Ɔ I ,||ɘqꙄ ꙅiʜT ʜƚiW

They Slammed down their spells Vaporizing Raythar's physical form. A Torrent of Dark God Energy was shot into the sky but most of it was caught by the spell and the dark aura was turned into a light mystical dust in the air. 

Realm of Gods

Everyone and I mean every God in the Realm of Gods, Including the Omnipotent felt the Purification Spell. A Primordial was working with Theodon, and none the less Illoua. 

Nikolas- No... Ain't no fucking way!! She's With Him!?

Nikolas was shot with a small amount of Dark God Energy, Raythar's energy. He aborbed what was left and used his powers to see what Raythar saw, the Battle with the Girls, Their battle with Theodon and Illoua, and then their death. Nikolas blunk his eyes and he was in Space. Facing the Light, the Omnipotent's Light

Omnipotent- єχρℓαιη ωнαт ι נυѕт ѕєηѕє∂, ηιкσℓαѕ

Nikolas's word were caught in his throat, Illoua joining Theodon wasn't apart of the plan. He had no explanation ready

Nikolas- I... I don't know... 

Omnipotent- I σɳʅყ ƚσʅҽɾαƚҽԃ ƚԋιʂ Cυʅʅιɳɠ Gαɱҽ Ⴆҽƈαυʂҽ σϝ ყσυɾ ɾҽϙυҽʂƚ. Bυƚ ɳσɯ ιƚ ʂҽҽɱʂ αʂ ιϝ α ɾҽႦҽʅʅισɳ ιʂ σɳ ƚԋҽ ɾιʂҽ.

Nikolas- And I assure you Omnipotent, It will be seen done that Theodon and now... Illoua will be dealt with.

Omnipotent- Iϝ ƚԋιʂ ιɳƚҽɾϝҽɾҽʂ ɯιƚԋ ρɾσʝҽƈƚ Tɾαɳʂϝҽɾ I ρɾσɱιʂҽ ყσυ ƚԋαƚ ყσυ ɯιʅʅ ʂυϝϝҽɾ α ϝαƚҽ ɯσɾʂҽ ƚԋαɳ ԃҽαƚԋ

Nikolas- Omnipotent, I-If I may

Omnipotent- Wԋყ ʂԋσυʅԃ I ʅιʂƚҽɳ ƚσ ყσυ αϝƚҽɾ ɯԋαƚ ԋαʂ ƈσɳʂριɾҽԃ

Nikolas- Yes, because there's something interesting about these creatures... They have a certain level of Tolerance to God Energy.

Omnipotent- Eʋҽɾყ Cɾҽαƚυɾҽ ԋαʂ α ƈҽɾƚαιɳ ƚσʅҽɾαɳƈҽ. Wԋҽɾҽ αɾҽ ყσυ ɠσιɳɠ ɯιƚԋ ƚԋιʂ?

Nikolas- Not just God Energy, but Dark God Energy too. And a large amount.

Omnipotent- Aɾҽ ყσυ ιɱρʅყιɳɠ ƚԋαƚ I υʂҽ ƚԋҽʂҽ ƈɾҽαƚυɾҽʂ ϝσɾ ɱყ ɠσαʅ?

Nikolas- it is a possibility Omnipotent, if these creatures bodies can tolerate as much energy as they can... It is a possibility. Just Hear me out, Omnipotent...

Ponyville

Illoua- Good Job... 

Theodon- Thanks... Without Limitless... That would've been a bit more difficult but I could've done it...

Illoua- Well then maybe you didn't need my help? 

Theodon-  just kidding, I needed my spear to evolve for this Battle, especially with Reality Shifting. So what are you gonna do now? 

Illoua- Well, I guess I can't hide anymore, Theodon. The Heart of Life will be dangerous for me to return to. 

Theodon- You can stay here. It'd be nice for another god to be around. 

Illoua- It's not like I have much a choice, It'd be fun, so I'll stick around. 

Theodon- That'd be great. 

The crowd began to return, seeing what the commotion was about. Theodon and Illoua returned to their Pony forms and stood with the others. 

Citizen- What happened? Where's Trixie? 

Citizen- Who did all this...? 

Applejack- How're we gonna explain this? 

Illoua- We'll figure it out. 

Twilight- Everyone is okay, that's all I care about

Citizen- Those Ponies, over there! What happened?! Who saved us? 

Theodon- Twilight! You did it! If you didn't cast that spell, we'd all be done for!

Twilight- Wait wha--

Theodon- Thank goodness, you truly are a life saver! You saved all of Ponyville! 

Citizen- Twilight? She saved us? Was she was the one who stopped her? After all she did? 

Citizen- Maybe she had a change of heart? 

Theodon- Thank you to all 6 of you, without your help, we would've all be goners! Now We can go home to safety! Thank you to much!

Theodon took Illoua and went behind a house to Teleport away. 

The citizens began to praise Twilight and her friends.

Illoua- So what was that about? 

Theodon- Just doing a favor for a friend