Power

The Ponies came in the masses. They all filed in and The Group only watched from the Castle.

Twilight- Just because Theodon is gone... That doesn't mean that you need to act tough for us.

Illoua- I don't know what you're talking about. We're so close to peace, and I refuse to let Tirek ruin it all.

Twilight- I understand... But you're not alone.

Illoua- Twilight... I must finish this... We must finish this

Twilight- Is that what Theodon would say?

Iloua- ... We'll deal with him when we finish Tirek... Just need to end this.

Twilight- Alright.

Outside Equestria

Eaner- We aren't doing anything, Spike. How many times do I have to say it?

Spike- Why are you against it?

Eaner- Spike are you willing to risk everything we have now?

Spike- It's all we have, Eaner! You, Ira, you two are my everything and I can't afford to lose you. But what's coming could take it all away!

Eaner- We've faced harder things!

Spike- You have! When you were a God! It's just you! No more special powers anymore. And my friends need our help.

Eaner- The same friends who banished you to the null realm?

Spike- Don't do that...

Eaner- Spike you have to listen to me, we've been through so much we earned this.

Spike- things have changed, I have to help them. If you never want anything to do with them after this then I'll be with you, 100%. But Tirek is gonna need all of us to defeat him.

Eaner punched her nose and looked at Ira outside the window

Eaner- We're going need someone to take care of Ira

Spike- Thank you... I know who to go to.

Canterlot

Alina- Twilight, are you sure about this?

Twilight- Yes... it's not like we have much of a voice anyway...

All of the remaining Gods were gathered in the Throne room. Twilight stood in the middle, the were preparing a ritual to give Twilight all of their God Energy and fight Tirek.

Sera- This is a gamble, you know. We could all die if you lose

Twilight- Then I be sure not to lose

Wahl- Starting to sound like Theodon

Cadence- Good Luck, Twilight

Everyone there channelled all of their Energy into a giant mass. Twilight stood under it and honing magic within her hands. 

Twilight- Ready... Let's do This. 

Twilight began to absorb the power into herself. Gaining an immense amount of power

 Gaining an immense amount of power

Alina- Twilight... How are you feeling? 

Twilight- I'm Great.... I feel amazing! Just like when I fought Nikolas!

Sera- You're saying... LIke

Twilight- LIke I'e regain the powers of Reality again... Or at the least the raw potential of it. 

The Door to the throne room opened and Spike and Eaner walked through

Spike- Twilight... ? 

Twilight- Spike! You're okay!

Spike- Yeah... I'm... I'm alright. 

Twilight- What happend to you, you went missing we all got worried, I got worried. 

Spike- It's a long story. What happened to you? 

Twilight- Tirek... I'm going to fight him. Eaner... I'm glad to see you here... Where have you been? 

Eaner- Long story but  what is going on here? What happened? 

Twilight- I'm going to fight Tirek... and To do that we're putting it on a gamble. I'm going to fight him, so the other gods put all of their power into me... Or what's left at least. 

Eaner- No. Spike No, why did I let you talk me into this. 

Eaner walked away and Spike followed her 

Spike- Eaner, listen to me. 

Eaner- No! Spike, We're risking everything! The Life of us, and Ira!

Twilight- Ira? 

Spike- Don't you think I know that? She's my daughter too!

Twilight- Daug--

Eaner- She's Our  daughter, Our  commitment. We're not risking our lives because they seem to already have it figured out. 

Spike- Just listen to them, If you trust me you have to take my word for it. 

Eaner- Spike, I trust you! I may have fought with them but it's all it is! You, Ihmir, Ira. You are all I have. Even before I became a god I had nothing! 

Spike- Twilight, Talk to her!

Eaner- Twilight has nothing tosay in this, she doesn't even know what's been going on since you've left!

Spike- Fine, Fine... 

Eaner- We're taking Ira and going back home

Twilight- Where have you two been?! 

Eaner- Twilight, it's none of your business!

Twilight- I think it is! Spike is part of my family, I deserve to know what's going on!

Eaner- The same family that banished him to the Null Realm? 

Rarity- Calm down, Everyone. Twilight, Eaner please.

Eaner- Twilight, you know enough, sending someone to spy on us wasn't enough for you?! At least you're asking us directly this time!

Twilight- What are you talking about? 

Eaner- You don't think I saw Rarity watching us from a distance? 

Twilight- Rarity? I thought you said you couldn't catch up. 

Rarity- I... I know

Twilight- You Lied?!

Rarity- Twilight, There are things that don't need to be said... And then there are things that need to be.. What I saw that day... I took the call to let it be. 

Twilight- Spike what happened? 

Spike- Life happened, Twilight. I'm not that baby dragon you knew anymore... Look at me. 

Twilight- I'm going to Find Tirek, we will talk about this later.  Twilight Left the Castle and flew away.