Entrance

30 minutes ago 

Theodon- So if Cadance is the one getting married, who is she marrying anyway? You haven't mentioned him. 

Alina- Oh yes, it's one of the royal guards, Shining Armor

Theodon- Who? 

Alina- I'm surprised Twilight hasn't mentioned him to you, that's her brother. 

Present Time

Twilight- My Brother?! 

Theodon- Apparently, You've never told me you had a brother. 

Twilight- You never asked, nor did it come up in conversation. It didn't seem important at the time at least. 

Theodon- Well congrats, you're now gonna have a sister-in-law. And, just to keep it between us, something's up with her. She.. something's off. 

Twilight- She's an Alicorn yes, but no she has no God Energy in her whatsoever. And Shining Armor, I haven't seen him in... what feels like years

Theodon- Oh... Nice. Well, in as short as possible, what is he like

Theodon- That really could've taken a short description... but a song'll do I guess. Okay... doesn't sound like an asshole

Twilight- Theodon That's my brother you're talking about. 

Theodon- Cool. Anyways, let's go to Canterlot

Null Realm

Spike- I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, NIKOLAS!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?

Nikolas-  I CAN HEAR YOU JUST FUCKING FINE, SPIKE!!!

Nikolas stood over Ihmir's body and stomped on his head, crushing it into bits

Nikolas- Might wanna go get help from your friends, baby dragon. 

Spike Launched at Nikolas who disappeared before he could even get close. 

Spike- FACE ME YOU COWARD! I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF, I DON'T NEED ANY HELP!!

1 Hour Ago

Nikolas- It's felt weird hasn't it. This World...

Elios- It has... Your whole culling game shit, is it working? 

 Your whole culling game shit, is it working? 

Elios, God of Energy

Nikolas- Who knows? I just sent a bunch of criminals into the world and somehow... they're actually defeating them. They Killed an Apostle, and Po'Dule is dead too. 

Elios- Po'Dule could barely control a universe. And he got offed by a few horses? Damn, he really must've been weak.

Nikolas- Tell me about it. But back to the conversation, where the hell is the energy come from? 

Elios- Why don't you go in there again? 

Nikolas- I wish I could, but If I don't know what I'm even looking for then why the hell should I go in? 

Elios- You've looking for a Cursed Energy output. 

Nikolas- Cursed Energy? The only ones who can even use it are the Omnipotent, Theodon, and Ihmir. Ihmir is dead, The Omnipotent isn't interfering yet, and Theodon can barely use it.

Elios- BӨᕓĦĦ

Elios held out his hand and Nikolas could tell where the output came from

Nikolas- Alright... What the hell did you do. 

Elios- I may not be able to Use Cursed Energy, but I can sense it. Why else would I be the God of Energy? 

Nikolas- You couldn't have just told me where the hell it was? 

Elios- Where's the fun in that? 

Nikolas- Prick. 

Nikolas entered the World and was standing in a mountain range, still being able to sense where the source was coming from and went in that direction. 

Nikolas- What the hell is this?

Nikolas found a portal, and it was the source

Nikolas- Alright, you son of a bitch, here I come. 

Nikolas walked through the portal and was his with a chilling cold

Nikolas- What... What the hell?! 

Nikolas felt the cold and realized where he was. 

Nikolas- No Way, No way that I'm here, this is the Null Realm...