Wedding Part 2 (Season 2 Finale)

As Theodon participated in the wedding the feeling got more and more prevalent. To where he couldn't ignore it. But to respect Alina he kept his mouth shut and watched as the ceremony commenced. 

Shining Armor and Cadance stood at the alter waiting for their moment. As the bridesmaids came through the wedding had started. And Theodon zoned out through it all. 

Theodon's Thoughts: Twilight's Missing, This Cadance pony is more than suspicious especially since her groom looks like he's not even here mentally! Like look at his eyes they're green! Wait... Green Eyes? Mentally gapped... Those are symptoms of... No... No way! Cadance isn't Cadance... That's a fucking changeling!!

 Theodon was about to do something until Twilight burst through the door. Everyone saw her and looked embarrassed and/or disappointed. 

"Cadance"- Why does she have to be so possessive of her brother? 

Theodon's Thoughts: Woah, very aggressive much? 

"Cadance"- Why does she have to ruin my special day?!

???- Because it's not your special day. It's mine!

The real Cadance appeared from from behind Twilight shocking everyone

Theodon- Holy Shit You're alive?!

AJ- How're there two of them? 

Theodon- She's a changeling. A creature that feeds off of emotions, romantical emotions to be exact. 

Theodon- No wonder I didn't recongize you. You have a way of disguising your Energy. Long time no see, Crysalis. 

Alina- Theodon... Y-You we--

Theodon- Not right now, we have bigger stuff to deal with right now.

Chrysalis- Theodon, it took you long enough to notice me

Theodon- Well I notice that you had covered yourself before but I had you for a while. Just wasn't able to do something about it. So what does Nikolas have you doing here anyway. 

Chrysalis- Nikolas gave me a deal, Kill you and your minion and I'll be free. But seeing this world you have now, I can repopulate my race and hve the numbers to take down the Primoridals and even Nikolas! But first. I'll start wit you.

Alina- Theodon, Let me handle this... I could've stopped this but I will finish this

Stop at 0:41

Theodon- Knowing you Chrysalis you never come alone. So, Where are your little shits? 

Chrysalis- How kind of you to ask, why don't you look outside. 

Theodon looked outside as the Barrier began to crack and Hundreds upon Thousands of Changelings swarmed Canterlot. 

Theodon- You six! Go out there and protect the people, I'll handle Chrysalis. 

Theodon kicked her out of the room and chased after her transforming into his human form.

Theodon- So. How do you wanna die? 

Girls were captured and taken back to the castle where Cadance was subdued and Alina was in a cocoon. About 10-20 more changelings were holding them hostage and did the same to the rest of them. 

Outside the castle Theodon and Chrysalis were fighting and he kicked her into the city. 

Theodon- C'mon you're much weaker from when I fought you before, Chrysalis. 

Chrysalis- Why don't you just piss off! You're gonna die anyway so just lay down and die!

Theodon- You see, I can't do that. So I'm gonna make sure you die in my place

Theodon, his aura radiating with immense power. Chrysalis, knew the power gap between them was far to immense. Yet, she prepared to face him in an uphill battle.  Theodon unleashed a wave of Pure God Energy, distorting the very fabric of reality. Queen Chrysalis, tried to dodge the attack but retaliated by switching places with her swarm of changelings.Theodon summoned a tempest of energy swords that crackled through the air, striking down Chrysalis' minions one by one. 

Sensing her vulnerability, Queen Chrysalis transformed into a monstrous form, exuding Dark God Energy 

Theodon seized the opportunity in the middle of her transformation and unleashed a devastating blast of God Energy. The sheer force overwhelmed Queen Chrysalis, leaving her weakened and on the brink of defeat. Before Theodon could put her down, Chrysalis Teleport away back to Canterlot and hid her Energy from Theodon

Theodon- No... Not Again!!

Canterlot Castle

Chrysalis reappeared in the Castle where Cadance and Alina were captured the 6 were walked into the room also captured

Theodon saw the energy wave incinerate and blow away all of the Changelings 

Theodon- What the hell? 

Theodon went back to the castle where the real Cadance and Shinning Armor were standing there, fully healed. Along with everyone else fully recovered

Theodon- What happened?

Twilight- Theodon, we defeated Chrysalis, she's gone. 

Theodon- Chrysalis? How?! 

Twilight- Cadance and Shinning Armor they used their magic and sent them away!

Theodon- I... I can't believe it... 

Cadance- So, you're Theodon. 

Theodon- It's nice to meet you, Princess

Cadance- Same to you, I'm glad I get to meet you know as me other than bug me.

Theodon- Same here, You seem a lot better than other you.

Cadance- I must thank you, without your intuition of her scheme she would've gotten away with Shinning Armor and who knew what she was going to do. 

Theodon- We don't have to worry about that now, you have a wedding to get to, Princess Cadenza

Cadance- Please, Just call me Cadance.

Theodon- Alright, Cadance. I feel like you should get a redo on your wedding. 

Theodon watched peaceful and actually enjoyed the wedding. 

Neoma- So, I guess we have to give you your credit, this time. 

Theodon- Really? I'm surprised you believe that. 

Neoma- Well, if you didn't follow your intuion and mark twilight with that symbol... You basically knew that the Fake Cadance was a changeling, we were just too dense to believe in you. 

Theodon- I don't blame you, This was supposed to be a moment of peace but it was turned into another battlefield. Battle just follows me everywhere. 

Neoma- That's only because of the Culling Game, once we win this game this will be peaceful once again. Soon it will be.

Theodon- You're right, it just sucks though, I'm desperate for a break. 

Neoma- Well lets take a small break now. It's not often we get to have a wedding party right in front of us. 

Theodon- I guess you're right.