Home

Twilight walked into the cabin and saw Spike holding Ira who was asleep. Twilight started to tear up, and Spike slowly handed her to Twilight. She grabbed her and held her close. Feeling her heartbeat made Twilight tear up. 

Ponyville

The Girls and the other gods helped the citizens get back into their homes. It went quickly and they didn't have to worry about anything. Soon after, Twilight returned to them and they went down to Sugarcube Corner, where Twilight broke the news

Rainbow- So the Fate of Equestria, is on our shoulders now? 

Twilight- I wouldn't say fate... but the Divine responsibility of Equestria... we have to protect it now, Full Time. 

Applejack- I'm so confused though... Theodon isn't dead but... 

Twilight- Theodon is Sealed away... or at the least, his memory and powers are. From What Draxla and Discord said, his God Energy was infected and it couldn't be decided whether he was dead or alive so we got rid of it. We got rid of his memory because no normal human could handle what he knew. Eons of knowledge would mentally handicap him for his entire lifetime. And so we got rid of Theodon... All of it except for Theodore. And that's why we sent him to the Human world. Sandya and Theodore can be together again, They don't remember each other... but their hearts do... I know that. 

Fluttershy- I don't know if it would mean much... but I support your decision. He's able to spend his time left with the one he loves. If you ask me, he is in the best situation he could be. 

Twilight- Thank you, Fluttershy.

Twilight slumped over and let out a big sigh. 

Twilight- Do you girls remember the Tree of Harmony... The one in the Everfree Forest? 

Pinkie- Yeah, the big shiny one in the cave

Twilight- I'm going to stop by, if you girls want to come with, it'd be nice 

They joined Twilight decided to leave the bakery

Canterlot High

Theodore opened his locker and put his bag inside. Making sure he had everything, Theodore closed his locker and bagan to walk away. 

???- Hey!

Theodore turned around and saw a guy with blue hair walking towards him.

Theodore- Hi, who are you? 

???- I could say the same to you, you look familiar but I can't put my finger on it... have you been here before? 

Theodore- No, I'm new... I'm sorry but who are you? 

???- I'm Flash, sorry for questioning you straight off the bat, curiosity got the best of me. 

Theodore- No worries, Flash. I'm Theodore. 

Flash- I saw you talking with Suns-- Sandya... What do you know about her? 

Theodore- Not much. She seems nice, she seems to have a lot of stuff that she did that she isn't proud of. 

Flash- She tried to enslave the school, to take over another world. 

Theodore- I'm sorry what? 

Flash- Yep, she turned into a monster to... You, it was you she fought. 

Theodore- Look man, I told you, I just got here... this was all new to me

Flash- Alright... I'm confused though. But if she seems nice to you... Don't hold onto it. She's evil, the worse that you can think

Theodore- That seems a bit extreme doesn't it? 

Flash- Come walk with me, there's a lot I got to teach you. 

Everfree Forrest

They were all looking at the Tree and the seed. All in confusion and silence. 

AJ- So what are we doing here again? 

RD- Looking at a crystal seed coming from a magical tree. 

Twilight- When I fought Tirek. The Elements of Harmony... they appeared from the ground. When I returned the Magic to Equestria... I still have the Elements of Harmony's energy within me. I wanted to... try something

Twilight resonated the energy within her hand and transferred it into the seed. Nothing happened though. 

Pinkie- Welp... That was Anti-Climatic

The ground began to shake and they were brought to the surface. 

Rarity- What's going on!? 

Fluttershy- Why can't we just have a break from magical stuff?! 

A Giant castle began to erect from the ground. 

Mane 6- WHAT?!

Mane 6- WHAT?!

Canterlot High

Theodore- Wow... thats... That's a lot. 

Flash- You should've been there. it was terrifying 

Theodore- She seemed so nice too... I didn't know that she could... 

Flash- Look apparently she had some Split Personality thing. Sunset and Sandya are 2 different people but you can't help but see Sunset when you see Sandya. 

Theodore- But have you tried to talk to her... or like get to know who she is? 

Flash- No thanks on that one, bad memories with all of that. 

Theodore- Because she's your Ex or because she brainwashed you

Flash- Yes? 

Theodore- Ok... thanks for the run down... Is there anything else I should know? 

Flash- Nah, I don't think so... I mean there's this whole music showcase thing. You should join my group, do you play anything? 

Theodore- No.... But I can sing kind of 

Flash- I guess you could lead. It'd be a great way to get to know the people. Hey, we're making our banners later, you should come and meet the group. 

Theodore- I wish I cou--

Flash- Come on, it'd be your first friend group