War

Realm of The Gods

Theodon- Nikolas!!! Come and Face Me!

Theodon stood in the square, everyone in the realm heard him. And good enough for Nikolas to hear him and he appeared right in front of him.

Nikolas- You got some real balls showing up here.

Theodon- More than you got. I'm going to give you one chance, surrender. Or die.

Nikolas- Die? Do you know what would happen if that happens?

Theodon- I'm giving you a chance...

Nikolas raised his hand and opened the gates of the Afterlife. Waves of angel warriors swarming them.

Theodon- Don't say I didn't try. Now!!

As soon as he said it, Multiple Angels were shot out of the sky. Blasts of Magic and God Energy were shot from all around and people jumped from hiding and came into combat with the Angels

Nikolas- What the hell?!

Theodon- You thought I'd come alone? You should be smarter than that!!

Nikolas went into his battle state and Theodon did the same, The War has started.

White: Nikolas
Black: Theodon

Omnipotents location

Omnipotent- What's going on? What is this?!

The Omnipotent looked onto the battle ensuing in the Realm, and that was all the opening that was needed.

Discord- You should've seen this coming, Balaam.

Omnipotent- How the hell are you here?

Discord- Your little deviant... That's all you need to know. Let's talk Balaam, let me here what bullshit excuse you have before I kill you.

Realm of the Gods

Their efforts were showing promise, the Angels were starting to wilter, some went to the skies and were casting a spell

Twilight- Spike! Rainbow, they're doing something up there!!

RD & Spike- On it!

They flew into the skies and saw the Angels. Spike was able to kill a few with his claws while RD was able to kill the others with a Rainboom Amplified kick.

Applejack was kicked into a building, and while she got herself out she saw the CMC there too. 

AJ- What the Hell Are you Doing Here!? 

Applebloom- Applejack, I'm... I'm uh

AJ- This isn't a Game, People are fighting for their lives out there! You gotta get out of here!

Sweetie Belle- We tried to tell here this is--

AJ- I don't want to here it... All of you, stay hidden and when we leave. You all! Are going to be in big trouble.

AJ jumped back into battle and continued fighting. Sera was in the crowd, killing her share of Angels and in the portal she was able to catch a glimpse of Li'Kahl. In a split second decision she threw her sword at him and jumped into the portal.

Nikolas- Stop!

Nikolas gave chase to her and Theodon followed.

Li'Kahl- Sera... you don't have to do this.