Prisoner

Weeks have passed since the Primordials stranded the, now former, Gods in Equestria. The Gods had to adapt to becoming citizens of Equestria. Even though they would fit it visually, and socially it was far more difficult. the fact that a lot of them weren't Alicorns, a lot of them were Unicorns and Pegusi. Only very powerful Gods were Alicorns and that was very few.

Within the Heart of Life, Theodon was still unconscious, his body was fully healed but something was off about him. Illoua and Twilight stood in the area still trying to figure it out. 

Illoua- What are you coming up with? 

Twilight- Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. 

Illoua- When Nikolas Stabbed him... You said he took the rest of his powers? 

Twilight- That's what I'd assume, when the Primordial took the power, Nikolas had it. 

Illoua- Right... Discord's friends... 

Twilight- The Blade. Do you know what it is?

Illoua- anyone's guess. If it has the power to steal the powers of Gods... Who knows what else it could do

Twilight- How are you feeling? 

Illoua- I mean... I don't have my powers anymore... It's not terrible but being restricted to Equestria. No offense but it's a bit constricting. 

Twilight- None taken. The Gods... I'm just happy that some of them are acclimating to Equestrian life well. 

Illoua- Some. 

Applebloom came running down the stairs, completely exhausted. 

Illoua- Applebloom? What's wromg? 

Applebloom- Something big... Something Menacing! Princess Celestia is looking for you two.

Twilight- Thank you. We should head to Canterlot. 

Illoua- Right. Thank you, Applebloom. 

Applebloom- No problem

They Ran out the Heart of Life and flew towards Canterlot

Canterlot

The Group was in the Throne room and Twilight and Illoua came in

Twilight- What happened? 

Alina- All of Appleloosa, Their Energy presence just disappeared. Something happened. 

Twilight- Do you want us to head out there?  

Alina- No... If all of you go out there and the threat is still active, we could lose you all. I'd rather not risk it. 

Henus- I'll go out there. We don't have our Powers anymore. Just God Energy. Mine was already low so if I go down, It won't be as detrimental. 

Alina- Are you sure? 

Henus- If it's nothing, I'll be back completely fine. If not, then... We'll y'know. 

Alina- Good Luck then. 

Appleloosa

Henus landed in the ghost town. The Dust hitting the ground was the only thing making  a sound. 

Henus- This is... Really unsettling

???- God of Wisdom.... How nice of you to come to me...

A covered creature walked out of an alley

Henus- Who are you!? 

???- Ohh, you remember me... you definitely... Remember Me!

He Reached out his arm and choked him. Henus was put to his knees as his energy began draining from him.