Amulet Part 6

Illoua and the CMC were running through the Orchard and to Ponyville. Illoua used Harsvestr to track the source and was running to where she sensed it. 

Illoua- I'm going to have to contact Theodon... 

Scootaloo- You don't think you can take it yourself? 

Illoua- No, Dark God Energy is unstable, even when absorbed in Harsvestr, it's only temporary. I can't hold it forever, I either have to destroy the source and let it dissipate back into existence, or it grow into something world-ending. Theodon and I have experience in releasing God Energy at this level... I'm going to need his help.

Canterlot

Theodon Felt the spike of Dark God Energy coming from Canterlot, he felt like he should intervene but had trust in Twilight and her friends

Illoua- Theodon!

Theodon- Illoua? 

Illoua- I need your help! I'm going to let out a burst of energy and I need you to teleport to me!

Theodon- Why are you here? What did you do? 

Illoua- I am trying to help you! So listen to me, I am going to let out a surge of energy and I need you to get to my location, got it?!

Theodon- Y-Yeah

Ponyville

Rainbow- What happened? 

Rarity- Trixie came back with some weird magic, it went comepleyly crazy and harmed other ponies. 

Twilight- It seems that she can't even control it. We have to find some way to purify her from that magic

Applejack- If we can... But what if we can't

Fluttershy- Let's try not to think about that... 

Rainbow- We'll cross that road when we get there! We should try the Elements! IT worked Against Luna why wouldn't it work against this? 

Twilight- Alright... Let's try it 

The 6 of them charge their elements, causing them to glow a bright hue. 

Twilight- Let's hope this works. 

A ball of Energy wrapped around them and a Rainbow Blast hit Trixie head-on, causing an explosion. 

Pinkie- Did it work? 

The smoke was too thick to see anything, they tried to walk to where they thought she was but they only got attacked by spikes coming from the ground. Thankfully, their Elements put up their own shields, protecting them from harm 

Rainbow Dash- They could do that?! 

Applejack- apparently... 

Trixie- My My... That would've done some damage, especially if it hit me. 

Twilight- I thought we did hit her? 

Trixie- You did, little horse... or at least an illusion of me. 

Rainbow Dash- Who are you?! 

Trixie- The one who will prove themself to the Omnipotent, I am Raythar The Apostle of Magic

Fluttershy- An Apostle... another one? 

Twilight- Great... Girls, be careful. These Apostles are Dangerous. They were the ones who destroyed Cloudsdale and all of those Pegusi. 

Rainbow- You guys were the reason? Ohhh this is a lot more personal now. 

Illoua- Do Not Combat That Pony!