A Real Man Never Hits A Woman!

Hobi tells them "If you want to know what she and Yoongi are doing, you need to wait for him. If he wants to tell you he will but he doesn't have to." 

JK rolls his eyes and smirks "Yeah right like he is going to confess to sleeping with your girlfriend."

Hobi notices the smirking look on JK's face, seething Hobi asks through clinched teeth, "Jungkook did you slap her?" 

JK says "I did it for you!"

Hobi yells and lunges for JK grabbing him by his shirt front and pushes him against the wall, "How dare you hit her! She loves you like a little brother, you are family to her!"

Jungkook surprised at Hobi's reaction shouts back "I was so angry at her for hurting you and since I couldn't punch her I slapped her! She deserved more than that and worse after what she's done!"

Jungkook is blinded by his deep devotion to his Hyungs and wont stand for anyone hurting them. Sometimes his actions are rash, he hurt her out of his own hurt.

Jimin angrily says to JK, "A real man never hits a woman and slapping is the same as hitting Jungkook!" 

Hobi draws back his fist to punch JK but Jimin grabs his arm pleading with him "Hyung he needs to perform tonight you can't hit him."

While Jimin distracted Hobi, Namjoon grabs JK and pushes him back towards the couch and shoves him down onto it. Hobi is so upset he starts punching the wall.

Jimin grabs his arm "Stop Hyung, your hand is bleeding." 

Hobi breaks out of Jimin's hold "I don't care if I'm bleeding." 

He pushes Jimin aside "I have to go to Lill."

 Hobi glares at Jin then runs from the room.

JK grabs a snack bag off the table and ripping it open begins to munch. Jimin frowns and moves to the other couch. 

Jimin says "JK, I can't believe you hit her."

Jungkook angrily snaps "I didn't hit her. I told you I slapped her!"

 Jimin snaps right back at him "It's the SAME thing Maknae!"

JK continues to munch on more snacks and says with a mouth full of chips "Whatever."

 Jimin just glares at him but refuses to say anything more.

Jimin is disappointed he didn't follow his heart and talked to you before things could reach this point. He knew in his heart that what Jin was saying couldn't be true but he didn't listen.

Namjoon looks at them all very concerned. "When everyone is here we'll talk this out. All of us together before this goes any further. There are too many emotions running rampant right now and we don't need it right before a concert."

He grimaces, "We definitely don't need it being carried over onto the stage." 

He takes out his phone to text Tae and Yoongi to meet them in the break room during rehearsal break. He sends Yoongi a more detailed text as to why.

Neither Namjoon or Hobi knew that Yoongi was the first person you tried to talk to and once he had finished his rehearsal he had checked his phone and saw the texts from you. He tried to text you back but now he was the one not getting replies.

Shortly after reading the texts from you, Tae had arrived for his solo rehearsal and sees Yoongi checking his phone. Tae filled Yoongi in on what was going on in the break room.

 Yoongi yells "Guddammit!!' cursing as he ran.

He is so angry that the staff were keeping their distance. They could feel waves of anger coming off of him and quickly moved out of his way.

Tae knew there was one very angry meow meow heading towards the break room. He takes out his phone to warn Namjoon.

On another floor, Hobi rushes from the elevator and down the hall to your room. He sees your Cooky slippers scattered in the hall. He enters the bathroom to wrap his hand and realizes that all of your toiletries are gone.

He rushes out of the bathroom calling your name. He sees the closet door is open and most of your luggage is gone. He starts to panic, he felt like he was going to pass out. He sits on the edge of the bed and sees a note on his pillow.

He picks up the note and reads it as tears fall from his eyes to mingle with yours on the paper. He realizes that if the paper is still wet from your tears you couldn't have gone far. He takes out his phone to send a text to Namjoon.